1) The kid can be submerged in water but cannot eat spinach??? why would they build him an esophagus anyway??
2) New York is flooded by global warming which supposedly happens instantly?? wouldnt the water levels be rising gradually?? If so why would the people at Coney Island just abandon all their equipment??
3) Why would the robots be fleeing their pursuers from the flesh fair?Do the other robots have a sense of survival already if so why can't they love as well??
4) when the David arrives at the company's head office William Hurt says "we've been expecting you and been following your progress, Now I will just leave the room and call the others in (apparently this takes a while!!!??, just enough time for David (the prized possession to leave altogether)) He is o so valuable but we'll let you leave.
5) the future of style and fashion is..... AN IKEA SHOWROOM... At least that's what I thought the house looked like.
There are a bunch of others I could mention
On the bright side. The story is poignant and Osmond is brilliant as David. The kid is a hell of an actor. Jude Law is also quite good as the gigolo character. Frances o'connor and Sam Robards are just plain annoying. Half of this movie is good and by the end your skin is crawling because the last part is so tedious and long.
The bottom line
The kid is good the movie is not.