princess6000

you really need to calm down, 22 January 2008

Amanda, you've got to calm down it's just a T.V. and none of it's real. I'm not saying that religion isn't real but,the way they represent it is evil. I understand that it upset you and I can see why. I'm a Christian and if Christianity were really like they represented it I wouldn't want anything to do with it. The thing is I'm not offended by episode like Houses of the Holy and Faith. I know that they're making my God look fake and Christians look like they're working for the (excuse me) devil. I enjoyed this episode and would watch it again but' I also agree with you that people should be wary of what they are watching on T.V. but, I also feel that writers should do there research before they writ stories.

God Bless You,

best this season, 20 October 2007

That was absolutely amazing. I like the fact that Dean was back to normal self caring about his job with his wounder sense of humor. Wounderful acting from Jared. I loved his line about loosing his shoe like a little kid. The whole thing with the air condition was really funny. I'm looking forward to learning a little more about Bella. With the YED out of the picture her and Ruby could be the main antagonists. The plot was strange, but made a great story. I don't think we've herd the last of Gordon or his friend. I've noticed that Sam isn't telling Dean about their mom. I'ed like too see more of Ellen in the future.I think she could do a lot more to help the boys. Well what more can I say except great episode I can't wait for next week.

could have been better, 9 October 2007

Alright so it was OK the plot was interesting and the acting was great! I don't like the way Dean's acting he used to care more about his job and staying alive but, now with a year to live he's reckless. I liked seeing Bobby again and hope to see Ellen'Jo'and Tamara again. I also liked that the there wasn't a whole lot of emotion early in the season. I was surprised that they killed all seven of the demons in this ep. I think we'll see a lot of great ideas over the course of this season. The season two finale opened a lot of doors. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Ruby and finding out her story. What else can I say except that I'm excited to see what other great ideas the writers will come up with

great!, 29 May 2007

Well,what can I say. As always it kept the audience guessing. I was curious how they would bring Sam back. An awesome performance from Jensen Ackles. The emotion was the best I've seen from him. I have to admit that even though I cried after part one I couldn't help crying again. I could tell that Dean was feeling grief anger and guilt all at the same time and still trying to control his emotions. All the emotions over the lose of his brother it was heart warming. Also an awesome performance from Jared Padilacki. The immediate switch in emotion was amazing. When Sam killed Jake I couldn't believe it that just didn't seem like something Sam would do.Bobby's comments to Dean about his deal with the demon had emotion it them. It was emotional to the end when Sam said he would do what ever it takes to save Dean.

Now they've gone to far, 11 May 2007

I don't know what to say. I moved from shock to anger to maybe a little rage. I'm a little angry with the writers while I'm sure they have a way to fix this what's Dean suppose to do find a way to go back in time cause so far that seems impossible. If there was a way to go back in time I think both boys would have already done it. I have to admit that I don't think Dean can do much as a emotional wreck but how can he not be. If they decide to fix this it won't happen this season. Anyway now what I liked. I thought it was great acting on the part of Jensen Ackles. As a viewer you're already attached to the characters but if it hadn't been for the excellent acting it wouldn't have been near as emotional. I also have to admit that I cried.

Poor Sam, 23 March 2007

well before I get to what I want to say. Let me just say overall I think it was a really good episode. I was upset about what happened to Madison. Another girl dies and of course Sam was in love. I hate seeing that especially after the series premiere what happened to Jessica. I don't know how much more the writers can put him through. One thing I noticed was that when Sam had to kill Madison both he and Dean were crying. (Did anyone else realize that Dean was crying?) It was so emotional that I started crying for Sam .It just so sad. I can't believe it. I know I'm making a big deal about it but I can't believe the writers would do that.I hope the next new one is better. I guess I'll have to wait for April 19 to know.

Shannon Wilhelm age 16

Great guys!, 13 February 2007

Awesome! It just keeps getting better. I enjoyed this one and I think the plot was good. It worked well you're led to believe that Sam has started down the path of his destiny.Jared Padalecki did a really good job. The demon was definitely seeing how far Dean would let the whole thing go before he gave in. This whole season there's been one thing or another going on between the brothers. I like the fact the Jo's back. She's mad at the boys which doesn't make sense. What happened to her dad wasn't their fault. Does anyone know if the demon was telling the truth about how Jo's dad died. At the end, when they were in the Impala, Dean made a joke. It was really nice to see a smile it's the first time Dean's smiled this season. Tall Tales does look promising.

excellent!, 9 December 2006

Wonderful1! Great! Asome! Best one yet! I loved the plot there wasn't even a demon to the best of Sam and Dean's knowledge. So Sam has another vision and they go to a town where they find a word carved in a tree when they try to call for help phones don't work. they soon find out that a demonic infection that's past on by blood-to-blood contact has the whole town "quarantined". After seeing Mrs. Taner attacked by her family they find a clinic that to the best of their knowledge is safe. They find out Mrs. Taner has the infection they come to the conclusion that the only choice is to kill her before she infects more people.The clinic ends up not being safe and one of the doctors gets Sam alone and infects him. Everyone except Dean is convinced they should kill Sam When Dean says no Sam say "fine give me the gun and I'll do it." again Dean says no. He sends everyone else away tells Sam some very enlighten things I don't remember every thing. It turns out Sam was immune. The last scene of the show Dean tells Sam that their dad told him something before he died Sam asked what and it ended. I can't Wait for the next one.

Shannon Wilhelm age 16

I liked the episode., 23 October 2006

Unlike everyone else I have something positive to say. As always it was creepy and a little weird but, over all it was pretty good. Sam just wouldn't give up on trying to get Dean to talk to him and Dean kept changing the subject. I liked the fact that Dean finally told Sam how he felt. Now at least Sam can try to help even though that may not do anything. It seems like the only reason Dean told Sam how he felt was because of what they were hunting. A zombie that's new. regardless of who she really is I think the girl who pro-trade Angela did a good job. like i said what I have to say is positive how ever there's not much more I can say I mean 10 lines really what's up with that. It's not like you'ed be hurting anyone by not making people do that.

Shannon age 16

great season premier, 29 September 2006

I enjoyed this episode. I really wish John hadn't made a deal with the demon. Dean's alive that's good but'John has such a big part in the boys lives and now he's gone. aside from being depressed about that Sam totaled the Impala which could really upset Dean. With everything that's happened Dean's already got to be on edge he said himself that John and Sam were his life. Dean could of caught on to the reaper thing a little faster and I loved Sam repeated to his dad what Dean said about getting a priest to do something without knowing he was repeating anything. I loved the fact that Even Dean's spirit had that sense of humor that everone loves. This season Sam also seem's to have one to a degree he still seems to not quite be over Jessica yet. I give this episode 7 if it hadn't been for John death and the Impala being totaled it would be ten.

Shannon Wilhelm age 16 Wylie Texas