Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
1. America is very hypocritical.
2. "The Lion King" is a masterpiece.
3. Mustard and Ketchup are my BFFs. I HATE Mayo.
4. My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper.
5. My favorite colors are Yellow and Black.
6. I collect Snow Globes.
7. I still miss the '90s.
8. Television twosomes I truly love. Nathan & Haley. Joey & Pacey. SV's Clark & Lois. Whitley & Dwayne. Mulder & Scully. Oliver & Felicity. Veronica & Logan. Jane & Rafael.
9. I wish Reality Television would die like Disco, but I do love HCHBB.
10. I collect too many things.
11. Today's Feminist Movement sucks.
I keep the movie tickets. I collect them.
Hellraiser: Inferno (2000)
Color me shocked. I loved the first 3 "Hellraisers" with the original being a true horror classic, but I never really got a chance to see all the sequels until last last. I finally watched part 4 last year and it was crap. We all know how Horror is. There must be a million and one sequels no matter how bad the last one was. After watching part 4 I did not have high hopes for this one. I didn't expect it to be watchable, but it was. Maybe what made this one work is that they decided to take a different approach. It's more of a psychological thriller than a horror film. The film follows Detective Joesph Throne. Played by Craig Sheffer before "One Tree Hill" fame. Throne is more on the wrong side of the law than the right side of it. The viewers are not going to like Throne, but I don't think you were supposed to. What happens to him is far worse than being ripped apart by the infamous hooks. Those other folks were lucky. Despite being on the cover, Pinhead does not have a huge role in this one, but based on what kinda
of story this is it doesn't bother me. His small role is not wasted at all. Hardcore fans don't want to give this film A chance. They don't judge it on it's own terms. Too bad because it's not a total waste.
So Bad, It's Good!
This is pure comedy gold! Here are ten reasons to own or rent this amazing gem.
Number 1 is a question: Why is is called "The Michael Jackson Story?"
2. The Actor who plays Joe Jackson is hilarious. The woman who played Katherine was too.
3. Michael Jackson's skin turns green, not white.
4. The Actor who plays James DeBarge is not biracial or fair skinned, he's black.
5. This Michael Jackson cannot dance.
6. The dialogue is "Bad".
7. The music is very corny. (No MJ songs were
8. The '90s Janet is in the '80s. (Totally ripping off "Back to
9. Michael's kids are Caucasian, just like in real life.
10. Makes a great drinking game.
I should have given it ten stars for its great god awfulness!