Reviews

50 ReviewsOrdered By: Date
Top Gun (1986)
Tom Cruise At His Best!
15 May 2002
"Top Gun" is one of the films from the 80s that became a classic. Tom Cruise stars as a navy pilot who attends the U.S. Flying Top Gun Naval Flying School with his partner (Anthony Edwards). He also fell in love with a civilian instructor to whom he is strongly attracted to. It has great music and great acting. "Top Gun" is a movie that is action packed and thrilling. Excellent!

1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Fantastic film!
15 May 2002
"Romancing The Stone" is a funny action film and a classic! It's also one of my favorite films. It's about a mousy novelist (Kathleen Turner) who travels to Colombia to find her sister, but met and fell in love with an American fortune seeker (Michael Douglas) on a treasure hunt to find her and stop a con (Danny DeVito) who kidnapped her. "Romancing The Stone" is a movie to rent or be seen on TV, if you haven't seen it. And if you like it, buy it (like I did on DVD). You won't be disappointed!

WarGames (1983)
Well-Done!
15 May 2002
"WarGames" is one of the greatest movies I have ever seen! It's also my favorite movie! The film deals a young man (Matthew Broderick) who taps into the computer's defense system and is planning to start World War III. The film co-stars the young and beautiful Ally Sheedy, Dabney Coleman, John Wood, Barry Corbin, and the other cast and crew. Rent the movie "WarGames" or see it on TV, if you haven't seen it. If you liked it, buy it (like I did on DVD) at your local video store. You won't be disappointed!

2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
First Blood (1982)
The Best Rambo Series!
15 May 2002
"First Blood" is the best Rambo film ever made and Sylvester Stallone is a great actor! Stallone stars as an Green Beret who came back from Vietnam and was trying to find his friend, but found out that he died of cancer. He was getting away from those jack-assed cops to the wilderness and went back to town and blew up buildings and cried in front of his commander (Richard Crenna) at the end. If you haven't seen "First Blood", rent it on video or see it on TV. You'll like it! I like it.

0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Three's Company (1976–1984)
Best Comedy!
15 May 2002
"Three's Company" is a show about Jack Tripper (John Ritter) who lives with his two roommates (Joyce DeWitt/Suzanne Somers). The Ropers (Norman Fell/Audra Lindley) were the first landlords then came Furley (Don Knotts). Jack also has a friend name Larry (Richard Kline) who sometimes visits. "Three's Company" is a show for everyone to watch and laugh their head off! You'll like it! I like it!

Spider-Man (2002)
Excellent! One of the best movies I have seen this year!
12 May 2002
"Spider-Man" is one of the best movies of 2002! Tobey Maguire stars as young man who got bitten by a radioactive spider and becomes Spider-Man to fight villians. The film co-stars Kirsten Dunst, Willem Dafoe, James Franco, J.K. Simmons, Cliff Robertson, and Rosemary Harris. "Spider-Man" is a must-see for any Marvel Comic or movie fans. If you like Marvel Comics, you'll definitely like this movie!

Big (1988)
Hilarious!
12 May 2002
"Big" is one of the greatest movies ever. I own it on video. Tom Hanks is such a great actor and he was also Oscar-nominated. The movie deals with a young boy who accidently turned big from a wishing machine at the carnival when he woke up in the morning. His mother thought he was a stranger. But he went to New York City with his best friend to find it and turn back into a child. And that is what he did at the end. "Big" is a movie for all ages to watch and enjoy. It's a must-see for any Tom Hanks or movie fans!

0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
This is a classic!
5 May 2002
"Fiddler On The Roof" has all the great music and great actors! It's a classic, too. Topol plays Tevye, the father of 5 daughters who sings and prays. "Fiddler On The Roof" is one of best films ever created! It won 3 Oscars including Cinematography. Everybody should see it, if they have not seen it. My dad likes it, too! And by the way, I have the Special Edition DVD for my DVD collection. It's fantastic!

Excellent!
25 April 2002
"Schindler's List" without a doubt has been one of the best movies I have ever seen. I am glad that it won a lot of Oscars including Best Picture and Best Director Steven Spielberg. Liam Neeson is an excellent in that film also. Neeson stars as a Nazi Czech/German businessman named Oskar Schindler who owns a factory and saved more than 1100 Jews from being gassed at the Auschwitz concentration camp during the Holocaust. Concentration camp is a very bad place where people work on digging the dirt from sunrise to sunset. It is a sad film, but it is based on a true story and it is brilliant, too. "Schindler's List" is a movie that should be seen for any Liam Neeson, Ben Kingsley, Ralph Fiennes, Steven Spielberg, or any historical drama film or movie fans. Excellent! Tragic Ending with Jews putting rocks on Oskar Schindler's gravestone in the cemetery.

1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Raging Bull (1980)
The ultimate boxing movie!
19 March 2002
"Raging Bull" is one of the best boxing films in the 1980s. It deals with an autobiography of the 1940s boxer Jake La Motta(Robert De Niro). Robert De Niro is excellent in it, same with Joe Pesci and Cathy Moriarty. I am glad they won an Oscar for that movie, same with the director Martin Scorsese. "Raging Bull" is my all-time favorite Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese movie without a doubt and is not to be missed at all. Excellent film and performances. I love it! Tragic Ending with Jake La Motta's closing monologue.