mrkph

Cute old ladies solving crimes!, 30 May 2006

I remember watching this series and loving it. I especially remember an episode where Alice Cooper guest starred and sang on stage. "Ëat My Thing", I kid you not. I was 13 years old at the time and it blew my mind. Of Course I probably misheard the words. Nobody believes me when I tell them. He was also wearing a skeleton suit when he sang. My kingdom to see that again, or get at least a confirmation that I in fact saw what I swear I saw. Anyway I am eagerly awaiting this series on DVD. I won't be holding my breath though. There were scads of other cool guest stars and ran along with other series like McCloud on the Tuesday Latenight Mystery Show.(?).

Joe Dirt (2001)
Rockin' Soundtrack!!!, 17 July 2002

Great feel-good movie with a rockin' sound-track. David Spade did an excellent job and it was great to see Roseanna and Joe Don Baker as well as Kathleen Freeman. I just love these funky, dorky kinda movies. I almost wet myself laughing and crying.

"I'll Open You up like a Can of Tomato Soup", 24 April 2001

Excellent movie, I just wish it was available on any format. The above summary is a line in the movie that I remember the most. Spoken by Bunny herself. I can't wait to see this movie again. If you like Bette, you'll like this movie.