alicehoc1982

This movie is my favorite in the world!, 30 May 2005

This movie is wonderful because it touched me by my heart and I am proud to be deaf. It is my all time favorite movie since I was 13 and watched this movie plus I loved it! It is the best movie in the world! That movie is showing us more respectful to us deaf people out there that makes us very happy and touched by our hearts and proud to be a deaf person signs like Cole is. ASL is the best language for us deaf people out there to communicate easily. We are proud to be deaf since birth and growing up to communicate with the hearing people to be friends and teach them how to sign. It's fun. ASL is more cool for teaching hearing people to learn how to sign from us.

Home Alone (1990)
I loved that movie!, 9 November 2004

I remember I was 8 years old in '90, I used to watch that movie at my old house where I grew up but I was sitting on the floor near the TV in the living room. Oh, yeah, my favorite part where Macaulay Culkin (Kevin McAllister) was in the bathroom then he put his derodant under his arms then singing then later, he put his hands to his cheeks to cover then he screamed very loud like that sound "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" around the world from the house but It was so funny because I loved Macaulay's screaming that make me laugh so hard! I remember Macaulay as Kevin put everything for his ideas of his plan to do for these 2 bad guys but it is so funny. His brother Kieran Culkin (Fuller McAllister - Kevin's cousin) was a cute kid and wears glasses in that same movie as his brother Macaulay. I loved that movie very much since I was a little kid. That movie is the greatest and funniest one that I ever seen! I'm a huge fan of Macaulay's and Kieran's on "Home Alone" for 14 years.

I loved that movie!, 9 November 2004

I remember I was 10 years old in '92, I used to watch that movie at my old house where I grew up but I was sitting on the floor near the TV in the living room. Oh, yeah, my favorite part is Macaulay (Kevin McAllister) was walking around in New York when he was lost then later, he went to the toy store to buy something then these 2 bad guys found him then Macaulay (Kevin) was screaming same thing then run away from these 2 bad guys in the city of NY but it was so funny because I loved Macaulay's screaming that make me laugh so hard! I remember Macaulay as Kevin put everything for his ideas of his plan to do for these 2 bad guys but it is so funny. His brother Kieran Culkin (Fuller McAllister - Kevin's cousin) was a cute kid and wears glasses in that same movie as his brother Macaulay. I loved that movie very much since I was a little kid. That movie is the greatest and funniest one that I ever seen!

Great cartoon show of the 1980's!, 9 November 2004

I remember that show when I was 2 to 4 years old in '84 to '86. I remember some of episodes on that show. I remember the red caboose well that where they hang out on that episode. I used to watch that when I was a toddler at my old house where I grew up. I loved that show but it's great. I miss the show! I remember the moose was wearing the sweater but it said "M" on it. It is the great cartoon show of the 1980's! It is a cool cartoon show that I ever seen. That show was really good that time. I remember that one all-time cartoon for my childhood memories of the 1980's! I remember that girl dog wears a red thing on her head and a dress from her home to go to the caboose to see the gang to hang out. It brings me back to memories for my childhood years when I saw that cartoon on the website. I still remember it.

Best movie of the 1990's!, 8 November 2004

I still remember TMNT when I was 11 years old in '93 when it aired. I loved the show very much that I used to watch everyday on Saturday mornings that I remember that I sat on floor near the TV at my old house where I grew up when it was on. My most childhood favorite ninja turtle character is Michaelangelo that he always eats pizza and say "COWBUNGA, DUDE!". I remember as a kid, I always learned how to do karate like them that they did because I copy like Michaelangelo do that and eat pizza. I loved TMNT so very much because it brings me for my childhood memories back because of watching TMNT! I still miss that show very much. TMNT is my most favorite childhood movie of the 1990's!

Cowbunga! TMNT is the best show of the 1980's!, 8 November 2004

I still remember TMNT when I was 5 years old in '87 when it aired. I loved the show very much that I used to watch everyday on Saturday mornings that I remember that I sat on floor near the TV at my old house where I grew up when it was on. My most childhood favorite ninja turtle character is Michaelangelo that he always eats pizza and say "COWBUNGA, DUDE!". I remember I was 5 years old, I always learned how to do karate like them that they did because I copy like Michaelangelo do that and eat pizza. I loved TMNT so very much because it brings me for my childhood memories back because of watching TMNT! I still miss that show very much. TMNT is my most favorite childhood show of the 1980's! I'm a huge TMNT fan since I was 5 years old.

Best movie of the 1990's!, 8 November 2004

I still remember TMNT when I was 9 years old in '91 when it aired. I loved the show very much that I used to watch everyday on Saturday mornings that I remember that I sat on floor near the TV at my old house where I grew up when it was on. My most childhood favorite ninja turtle character is Michaelangelo that he always eats pizza and say "COWBUNGA, DUDE!". I remember as a kid, I always learned how to do karate like them that they did because I copy like Michaelangelo do that and eat pizza. I loved TMNT so very much because it brings me for my childhood memories back because of watching TMNT! I still miss that show very much. TMNT is my most favorite childhood movie of the 1990's!

Good show of the 1990's!, 8 November 2004

I really like that show since I was 14 that time it aired on the WB. I still watching that show for 9 years but it really helped me to change my life. They did a great job for acting on the show but keep it up. I loved the show is great! I noticed Barry Watson, Jessica Biel, Mackenzie Rosman, David Gallagher and Beverley Mitchell are grown up that I was shocked when I first seen them on the first season that time they were young! The twins (Lorenzo and Nikolas Brino) are the cutest kids that I ever seen on that show. I hope that they all will continue working hard on the show. It is the good show that I ever seen! Keep it up! I hope the show will be continuing till the last year someday. Good job!

Best show of the 1980's!, 8 November 2004

I remember that show when I used to watch that show when I was like a month old or 2 months old but I was born in the year 1982 of March that time to I was 5 years old in '87. I remember that scene Rick S. as Ricky Stratton had the remote control door to open when Alfonso R. as Alfonso came to Ricky's house. I remember these epoisdes for 5 years when I was a little kid. I still remember the signal light on the wall where Ricky was around the house near it from the living room to the door. It is the best show of the 1980's! I still remember that show well for 22 years that I used to watch the show everyday. I remember the opening credits well. I really liked that show.

My childhood favorite show of the 1980's!, 8 November 2004