mallorysauntcher

Armed and Famous, 10 January 2007

A lot of people were giving this show some really big flack from the get go. Without even seeing it. The critics were so ready to give the show grief before it even went out. I watched tonight's episode and I have to admit that I am addicted to it already. The show is just really good. Each of the characters on the show presented themselves as really hard working and very interested in the job that they were asked to do. I was especially impressed with Osbourne, Stratus and Acuna performances. Everyone on the show has made me hooked. Armed and Famous is the new reality show to watch. I will be looking for more Armed and Famous action in the weeks to come. Thanks CBS for working on a great show.

The best movie I have ever seen, 23 July 2006

I have seen this movie over 5000 times and that is no lie. The first time that I seen it I was swept away with the dancing but most over all with the developing love of Johnny and Baby. The movie was amazing and now almost 20 years later I still make sure to have a Dirty Dancing Night once a week. The music fit the tone of the arrangement. I loved the Scene where Johnny says, I'll never be sorry. That is one of the most powerful scenes in the movie. The ending dance was probably one of my favorite parts. My only wish is that a movie was brought out to tell you what happened to Johnny and Baby. If anyone that wrote Dirty Dancing reads this. Please come out with something new.. Not like Havannah Nights.