juicymeatybeefy

who is giving this movie a bad review?, 9 January 2013

i have not read this book, but after seeing the movie i want to. when i first saw it with little knowledge of what it was about i was taken back to that feeling of watching something you know is great like a favorite movie. And yes this has became one of my favorite movies of all time, definitely in the top 10, if not top 5. This movie plays in select theaters in February so I'm willing to say that this is the best movie of 2013...so far. but to be truly honest i think this is the best movie I've seen in years. There is no way that this movie isn't becoming an instant cult classic. Already i see reviews of people that didn't like or get the story, who thought it was too confusing, who thought the special effects looked cheap, who didn't like the drug references, who just plain didn't understand it. it was funny, action pact and purposely cheesy in all the right places. this is the kind of movie that has a strong opening, a few good twist in the middle and a surprise you don't see coming in the end. I'm already recommending it to my friends. and you should do the same. Screw all the HATERS. i don't care if you give this movie a bad review, just as long as you don't take the opportunity to watch this film from others. EVERYONE GO SEE THIS FILM!!!!!!!