tamimarie228

Page 1 of 59:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

So good it's bad that it's good., 23 December 2014

This is not a good movie. Most of this movie is just a recap of the first movie. Then there is terrible acting and a really bad bleach job on Chip. The only redeeming quality to this movie was that it was so hilarious. I spent so much time laughing at the poor angry stuff that Ricky was saying. I was rolling on the floor at the millions of eyebrow movements. Then there is a pervert in the woods who looks like George Bush and his girlfriend is so thankful that Ricky did what he did. There are so many funny parts that I can't list them all. Ricky's first line in the movie is just priceless. This movie is so hilarious that it just makes up for being a horrible movie. I wish all crappy movies did that. I'll now add it to my yearly Christmas trash fest.

Suspenseful and creepy, 27 September 2014

After watching tons of horrible movies, I left the house to see a good movie for once in my life. It's about a private investigator who investigates the murder of a drug traffickers wife. Then the story has a lot of twists and turns and the plot thickens like a pea soup. I loved the acting, the story and just about everything. From the beginning to the end, I was on the edge of my seat. Then there was the kid in the library who was just a really great actor. They did a great job incorporating him into the story line. I could see someone like him in real life. Some parts of the movie might be predictable and there is some blood and gore, but if someone likes suspense movies, I would recommend this one.

Wipe with a sock., 27 September 2014

The acting was really horrible and the whole movie must have been filmed with a potato or something. Then the one guy says that he wiped his bum with a sock. What does that have to do with the rest of the movie? Nothing. Then they say that it's Saturday. Then they say that it's Friday. Then Saturday again, then Monday and then Tuesday. Was that really that important to tell me what day it was? They could have just said 'the day before' or something. This movie came in a pack with 14 other horrible movies and this was one of the worst. It could have just ended with the credits but no. They had to go on and on with this lady talking about pie on her web log. No thanks, movie. I was like, 'no, come on. Let's just get this over with.' Instead of using a sock to wipe his bum with, he should have used the film of this movie. Then there wouldn't be a movie and I wouldn't be sitting here writing another crappy review.

Speck (2002)
Whole box of shirts, 27 September 2014

The whole movie is ruined by his stupid narration. There is nothing worse than hearing him repeat the crap over and over again. All right, already. We know that you hate people, you don't have to tell me ten million times. Then he keeps taking his shirt off and putting it back on, like it's suppose to make him look tough but it just makes the movie even more stupid. Did he just have a box of white shirts sitting there during the movie? OK, cut. We need another box of white shirts. It was just really irritating trying to pretend to be all macho when he really looked like an idiot. The actor looked more like Bill Maher than the real Richard Speck. It's probably better to watch a documentary about Richard Speck than to watch this movie.

The ending was so funny., 11 September 2014

This movie was just awful. It is probably the second worst Christmas movie I have ever seen in my life. It makes Silent Night Deadly Night look like an academy award winner. I don't even know what to think about this pile of crap after watching it. The guy, Harry, is a complete and utter pervert to the max. If he were peeking in my window, I would call the cops all the way. How could no one wake up after he was on the roof and tried to get down the chimney? He grunts and groans in the movie so much it makes me wonder if he is constipated or something.

The part that made me laugh so hard was the end. I have never seen such a weird end to a movie in all my life. I was rolling on the floor, kicking my feet with tears in my eyes. I am so addicted to these low life garbage movies now that laughing at it makes it better.

Just average, 11 September 2014

It wasn't such a bad movie but it wasn't such a great movie. When the blonde woke up in the morning, I thought that was the guys mom. Then they get together with some other people and go to a haunted casino. Yes, it is pretty typical and guess who dies? But it wasn't so bad that I couldn't watch it all the way through. It's more of a movie that someone would watch when they are twelve and just starting to like horror movies. It's like a "starter film." My favorite part is when they cut off the guys member. It wasn't like he was going to use it anyway. Ha Ha. I still don't know why they decided to spend the night in the dusty, dirty, casino instead of the hotel. Maybe it had bed bugs or something.

Put it back in the jar., 7 September 2014

This movie could have been so much more but it was so, so, boring. If you can't sleep at night, this one is an eyelid dropper. There are parts of it that don't make sense. Why does she jump in the shower with her clothes on? What does the whole wine thing have to do with anything? The guy goes to therapy to be hypnotized and the acting is just so dreadful. Could he try any less to be mad? There is a fight scene and it looks like they aren't even trying. Then there is a love making scene that is just too short. Then it's over and we are back to the boring acting and predictable story line. Trevor from "Candy Man" is in this movie and he should have just been in that movie and quit. Then they all have a hang up over a spider in a jar twenty years ago. Who cares? This is movie that I know that I will forget by the end of the week. So don't even bother unless you have insomnia.

Meadowoods (2010) (V)
Could happen in real life, 7 September 2014

This is a different kind of horror movie that could happen in real life. It's about three college students who plan a murder. They tape it like a documentary and that is really scary. The one character, Stephanie, has the least emotion and is seriously someone to watch out for. She just doesn't care. This thing is that not all of them were like her. It gave the movie more of a human effect or something. Made me think about what I would do. I really got freaked out when the screen went black for a long time. I didn't know what was going on. So, being buried alive is one of the most scary things that can happen. People really get scared thinking about getting buried alive. That is probably why I liked this movie so much. The ending wasn't really that great but it wasn't really important. I was just glad it wasn't a typical horror movie. It was different.

No spine, 7 September 2014

This movie is just so much like ten thousand other horror movies. The characters are as dumb as a rocks and can't act. The camera moving all over the place is just annoying. I've seen this type of movie over and over again. At least someone in the movie survives the bad guy, like all other run-of-the-mill horror movies today. This movie was so bad that I was cheering on the ten foot tall killer. I really was hoping that he would get them all. There was this really dumb part where he punched a hole straight through the girl. Didn't she have a spine in her back? Someone didn't think about that when they were writing the script with a crayon. There is nothing original here or anything special about it. There isn't even anything stupid in it like a guy in a bunny suit. It's just a typical, bad horror movie.

Bunnyman (2011)
Hop far, far, away, 6 September 2014

I can't believe how stupid and dumb this movie is. I spent most of the time laughing at how silly the actor looked in the bunny costume. Is this movie suppose to be a joke? Is this a joke on some really good horror movies or was the person who made it on drugs? This is just unbelievable beyond belief. The guy goes to fix the car and no one knows that he is under it? Why are they all so sleepy? There is also a really lame "dry humping" scene that makes no sense. People are in this movie that have nothing to do with the rest of the movie. When she doesn't come back, they are still sitting there, hours and hours later. Then they are all laughing. The only thing funny is how stupid the bunny is. It's a really poorly made horror movie but it is good for a laugh.

Page 1 of 59:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]