One Mississippi (2015–2017)
Don't waste you time with this show.
2 November 2017
8 min. was as long as I could watch the 25 min. pilot. I found myself bored and uncomfortable. Tig Notaro is about as interesting as a paint chip and where the subject mater, cancer could have provided for dramatic (even funny) moments I was only reminded of how painfully sad losing a parent to cancer is.

I decided to give this show a try after seeing Tig Notaro on Sarah Silverman's new show. Again I couldn't watch all of Tig's performance because she is so boring. I know this is harsh but it's true.

Somehow this show was renewed for a second season. I have no idea why. There is so much overlooked talent out there and this person gets a show? I am baffled as to who would pay to produce a full season no less a second season on this show.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
BSG - Food For Thought
8 October 2006
The comments from Taemo do a good job of summarizing the end of the series. None-the-less I do wonder what happened to Lt. Sharon "Boomer" Valerii.

Over all, BSG was a great series not only for sci-fi fans but also for people who ponder the relationship between leaders (both political and military), citizens, and enemies. BSG also showcases the place (or lack-their-of) of religion and it's effect on state policy.

I don't know if there will be a new season for the show or a big screen movie. I don't know if there needs to be more of the story. I believe that we as viewers should be asking the same questions as the characters on BSG: -Who are our enemies and why do they want to kill us? -Can we create peace and coexistence with our enemies? -Can we face the mistakes of our leaders, learn from those mistakes, and pursue a better world for all people?
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this