varot98@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]

Masterpiece, 25 August 2001

Of course, this story happened in my country. I'm so proud of it.

Everything in this movie is great, beautiful and elegant. Some scenes are very spectacular. GREAT ! This movie took several years to film.

The result, masterpiece!

I give it 10 from 10. Two thumbs up !

Swordfish (2001)
Travolta is at it again ! **SPOILERS WARNING**, 6 July 2001

First, I really like this film because of the actors who in this movie and the plot and action scene.

At the beginning of the film, the explosion scene, the camera angle is fantastic, focussing on everyone around the explosion area. Amazing! And with a little of The Matrix style.

Hugh Jackman's character is good as a no.1 hacker. Travolta is a good villain; smart,deep and stylish. Halle Berry is ok for D.E.A. agent.

At the climax scene, near the end of the movie, is hard to believe... really! In reality, that bus would fall down and crash.

See this film if you want a good action movie.

If you like Resident Evil, play this one., 20 June 2001

This game really scares me. Every details in this game look so real. The shadow of the character, lightning, thunder.

The character's movements are good. This game is like a horror movie.

Greatest horror game since Resident Evil.

Just like the tagline says., 20 June 2001

I like this game because I like playing the driving game like this one.

Picture is good but not the best. Controlling is easy. You can learn it in about 10 minutes. The Pursuit Mode is good, very good. I like the Free Patrol mode. You can chose your vehicle and drive it anyway you can. And you can shoot at the runaway car. Great !

In conclusion, if you like driving game like Driver, you should play this one. You might like it.

Titan A.E. (2000)
This is what SCI-FI CARTOON., 15 January 2001

Man, I love this cartoon. It has a good story, you know, mankind's last hope is in a young man's hand which lead to the ultimate spacecraft called The Titan. I love it! The animation is great, realistic. Soundtracks are excellent, I even bought the cassette tape. I really

like the song "Over my head" by Lit.

If you like good sci-fi cartoon, check this out.

Armageddon (1998)
Space, action, sci-fi. What more could you ask for ?, 13 January 2001

This is one of my favorite movie of all time. The scene I like is that the drill team try to survive the test. Funny. Bruce did a touching performance as a father. Every father loves their child and Harry Stamper is one of them. I almost cried when Grace talked to Harry for the last time and she reached her hand to touch the screen. Very touching. Drill-in-space scene is absolutely fantastic.

A flashback after Harry push the button, means the touching friendship of father and daughter. I mean that.

If you like good sci-fi film, rent or buy this movie.

One of my favorite quote : "Russia, America. All made in Taiwan." and "We win, Grace."

Cool bike., 13 January 2001

The plot of this cartoon is 3 biker mice come to Earth to protect it from the Plutarkian, the evil that ruined Mars. Nice plot,huh ? This cartoon has nice characters design, also the vehicles. I like Vinnie's bike. It's look good when he rides it. If you like a good cartoon, watch this one if you have a chance.

The Firm (1993)
Very thrilling., 13 January 2001

This film is very thrilling. Cruise did his good performance in this movie, Gene Hackman too. I really like this kind of movie. What would you do if you want to quit your job but they won't let you out ?

If you like a good thriller, watch this one.

A movie that full of superstars., 13 January 2001

First reason that I watched this film because there are superstars in it

such as Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson. The story is predictable. There is a POWERFUL scene. The scene that Cruise put Nicholson in court. Thrilling ... the word "CRYSTAL", give a new meaning to me.

If you like a story about military and courtroom drama, watch it.

GO AHEAD, MAKE MY DAY., 13 January 2001

This is one of my favorite movie. I really want to see it because it is hard to find in Thailand.

This movie is violence. I can say that. Mr. Eastwood with his .44 Magnum. Mr. Eastwood's character is a cop with a serious attitude with crime. I like that, a REAL COP. He can make criminal pay his crime. Watch the scene where Dirty Harry follow the criminal into the stadium.

One of my favorite quote : "Go ahead, Make my day."

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]