Reviews written by
anonymous

Y2K (1999)
really good., 11 June 2001

I saw that most of the other people who commented on this movie hated it, but I really liked it. I only wish that more people agreed with me. I wish I could find it some place, because I only saw it once, and would like to see it again. It you can see it someplace, watch it. I give it 8/10.

Spin Cycle (2000)
One of the best movies of the year., 8 June 2001

I just saw 'Spin Cycle' recently and it was really funny. Maxine Bahns was the best! Lochlyn Munroe and Sarah Chalke, both from 'Stand Against Fear' and together again in this movie. Both were really good too. I don't remember if this movie went into theaters or not, but if it didn't, it should have been. Probably the funniest movie of the year. I give it 9/10.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!, 23 May 2001

This is one of the worst shows ever. How could ANYONE dare to put this on the air? It would have made a good story for a kindergartener to read maybe, but this was just way too stupid to be on TV! Especially since it's always the same thing every episode! Nothing new. Nothing funny. No new characters. Nothing, but the same crap very episode, one after the other. Don't watch it. Trust me. You can find something better to do.

the best show, 25 March 2001

Probably one of the best TV sitcoms ever. I only wish it lasted more than 4 seasons. It's not very original, but it is still really funny. But, I could not STAND Julia! She really made the 3rd season bad. She was just lame and boring. Thanks to FOX and UPN, I can still see the re-runs, but I would like to see the UNAIRED episode. Also, Salty was one of my favorites on the show. For some reason all the episodes where Salty is a big part are my favorites. Watch and you'll see. Great show.

"Roseanne" (1988)
The best TV sitcom., 21 March 2001

This was one of my favorite sitcoms ever. But, I don't think Roseanne herself was very funny. It was mostly Jackie that said all the funny things. Becky, played by both Sarah Chalke and Alicia Goranson, was the most realistic character on the show. (I prefer Sarah Chalke, but Goranson is still really good!.) Thanks to FOX and TBS you can catch the re-runs every weekday/night. This show probably could have been still running today.

Great show. Wish it was still running., 14 March 2001

This was a great show. It was really original. I've never seen a show like this one. It was great, and it had some really good actors in it too, like Sarah Chalke from "Roseanne", and Ted Atherton.I'm sorry that it only lasted 2 seasons. If you can see the re-runs anywhere, watch them. You'll like this show too.

Absolutely the WORST show on TV., 14 March 2001

How could anyone actually sit through 30 minute of this garbage? It's just a bunch of 6 giddy children who all get along and play nicely. They are just "too perfect" of a family. I can't believe someone would go through the trouble to do a show like this, let alone all those movies based on this show.

It's a terrible show, but still Nick-at-Nite insist on showing it EVERY NIGHT! There are so many other good shows that could replace this one. I think all TV networks need to just dump this show and forget they ever had it. This is really the worst show I ever had the pain of watching.

I'm telling you to go see it!, 10 March 2001

I don't know why everyone hates this movie so much. I loved it! But I will tell you one thing. *THIS MAY SPOIL IT FOR ANYONE WHO JUST WANTS TO SEE J.L.H*

I don't want to ruin it for anyone who likes Jennifer Love Hewitt, but she is in NO WAY the main character. In fact, she's only got a very small part. They probably just put her on the cover to get people to buy it. But, the movie is still really good! I don't know why, but I really like it. Don't listen to any of the people that said it was bad. Because it wasn't. Go out and rent it today!

Pretty boring, 27 February 2001

This movie was pretty boring. It was nowhere near as good as the other Amy Fisher movie (Amy Fisher: My Story). This one was way too serious and it did not seem to tell the true story of Amy Fisher. If you want to see a good one, see the one with Noelle Parker as Amy. My rating is 3/10.

One of the Best TV movies ever., 26 February 2001

This was one of the best TV movies I've ever seen. Acting by Noelle Parker was great. She was perfect for the role. No one else could have played Amy Fisher the way she did. And this movie was based on a true story. It really tells the true story of Amy Fisher. I hope to see this movie on TV again real soon.