pop130

Rockin' fun, 24 September 2004

This is a great memento for a band that has been around many years and sees no end in sight. Between the videos of their biggest hits are interviews and video footage of the band backstage, etc. It shows the band in another light...goofing around, having fun, and acting like brothers, which is what you have to be to survive on the road. This video is complete with "Livin' on a Prayer," "You Give Love a Bad Name," "Wanted Dead or Alive," "Wild in the Streets," "Never Say Goodbye," "Prayer (live) as well as a scratch-n-sniff portion! It's lots of fun...you'll laugh, you'll sing & dance...You'll enjoy yourself.

Cheaters (2000) (TV)
Simply the best, 26 August 2001

I sat down to watch this movie expecting it just to be the normal entertaining movie. By the middle of the movie, I was thinking that this movie would be put on my top ten favorite list at about number 5. By the time the cast was rolling in the credits, it was decided that this was my favorite movie. It was the most incredible story. And the fact that it was a true story makes that even better. Simply....this movie is definitely worth your time. It is simply the best.