meloda

Page 5 of 6: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [Next]

Great movie, 11 April 2002

I only saw this movie once, back in 1995. However, I remember how I always liked the book when I was a kid, and this was just as good. A boy found an alien in his cereal box, who advised him to stay away from a new kid at school. The new kid at school (Dorf) was also an alien, and the most popular kid in school. However, Dorf was a bad guy, and it was up to Henry to save the world! I hope someday they air this movie again, as I'd really like to see it again. If it is aired again, I'd recommend it for you, if you like adventures!

Outstanding movie!, 27 March 2002

This is one of the best movies I have ever seen! If you are a fan of Jennifer Aniston and comedy, this movie is perfect for you!

Nina (played by Jennifer) is a nice young lady, who lives in New York. She starts to run into some trouble when she and her idiotic boyfriend, Vince each make some poor choices. Meanwhile, her good friend George (who is a queer) needs a new place to live. Nina is kind enough as to let George move in with her. Only problem with that is, Nina begins to fall for George! Nina is in bad denial about it, but eventually starts to admit it! That could be trouble, but I can't spoil it for somebody who never saw it.

I could relate to Nina in some ways, personally having a similar experience. I once became friends with a Lesbian girl who I fell madly in love with. However, I eventually had to understand that in reality, we both liked girls! On a scale of 1-10, I give this movie a 9, and grade of A! This movie is perfect for anybody like me--who is heterosexual but NOT prejudice against gays. (I'm sure gays will love it too!) The beautiful and talented Jennifer Aniston has yet to star in a better movie!

Funny as a kid, but not now!, 20 January 2002

Folks, this is a horrible show! I liked it when I was a kid, but can now see it from an adult's point of view. I don't consider humor to be people getting hurt, people doing disgusting things, little kids doing inappropriate things, and cruelty to animals! I cannot believe they still air it with a new host. I only remember it with Bob Saget. Saget is a good actor and I really liked him in Full House and Father & Scout, but he was not funny at all in this show! He is funny to little kids, but not to adults. He did stupid voice-overs, which make the dumb clips even more stupid! GRANTED, some things in this show were funny to all ages and there are also cutes scenes with little kids. I'll never forget that hilarious act where a man called "Jockey Bob" was way too fat to be a jockey, and couldn't get on his horse! The song they sang about Jockey Bob was so funny and I still sing it! However, that was VERY rare! I'd say in each show, there are probably 70 different videos, only about five of which are funny or cute!

Basically, this show is very dumb and not worth your time (unless you have a VERY dry sense of humor!) If there was more humor involved and if more scenes were funny instead of dangerous, I'd watch it! Please let me know when that day comes! (Please also let me know when you see pigs fly!) For now, grade D- and on a scale of 1-10, I give it a VERY low 2! If you wanna see something involving real humor, go watch Three's Company, Mad TV or Saturday Night live (SNL from before 2001!)

Beethoven's 4th (2001) (V)
The first two were enough!, 22 December 2001

To anybody who hasn't seen any Beethoven Movies, I would strongly recommend watching the first two great movies, and then stopping! Beethoven and Beethoven's 2nd were excellent movies, with the great actors Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt, and Nichole Tom! The third and fourth didn't have any of these actors, had dumb plots, different characters which were acted poorly, and were very dull! Hasn't anybody ever heard of quitting while you're ahead!

One of the BEST shows ever!, 11 August 2001

This show was excellent! It is one of my favorite shows of all time, and was great for people of all ages. My favorite character was always the middle child, Stephanie. I guess you could say that she and I grew up together, because we were the same age, and she and I had a lot in common. She was played by the very talented young actress, Jodie Sweetin.

As a child, this show taught me quite a bit. It had many different parts to it such as happy times, sad times, adventurous parts, and most of all, extremely hilarious scenes! Every now and then, I continue to watch re-runs, and can see it from an adult's point of view. I get a kick out of every character.

After Danny's wife died, his brother in-law Jesse moved in to help raise the girls, along with Danny's best friend Joey. Although Danny was kind of strange, he was a very kind man, and was an excellent father. Jesse was a pretty cool guy, although was often kind of grouchy. He really improved his life by moving in and helping raise the girls, and even met a lovely woman who he married. Played by the beautiful and talented actress Lori Loughlin, Rebecca began as Danny's co-host when he was promoted from sports caster, to a morning talk show host. Jesse got to know Rebecca, and they married and had two twin boys. Joey was very good friends with Danny, and I got a kick out of him! He was into comedy, and was a kid at heart, but a great guy. The oldest girl D.J was an excellent big sister to Stephanie and Michelle, and I always wished my sister had been that great! Stephanie was a great girl, very smart, and funny. Michelle (played by the Olsen twins) was extremely smart, and was always so cute! She was extremely fun to watch, and I still enjoy watching the re-runs of her growing up. I often become a kid at heart watching this show, but as an adult, it gives me some good ideas for when I'm a father someday. It ran for eight years, and should have run longer! It was so much fun to watch the kids grow up, and grow up with them as I watched it all those years, as well as seeing the adults improve themselves.

On a scale of 1-10, I give this show a 10, and a grade A! If you like a good comedy with lots of laughs, as well as learning experiences, I highly recommend this great show for you!

One of the FUNNIEST movies ever!, 20 June 2001

This probably ranks in my Top-5 list of the funniest movies I've ever seen! I was not a big fan of Robin Hood, or Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, but this movie was a lot different! It made fun of Robin Hood, and was HILARIOUS! I was extremely pleased with how well it was put together, and how well acted it was! Besides Home Alone, Mrs. Doubtfire, and Houseguest, this was the funniest move I've ever seen! I especially love the song; "We're Men in tights!" If you have a good sense of humor, you'll LOVE this movie!

Excellent show for kids, 16 July 2000

I highly resent the way many people talk about this show. Many of the things Fred Rogers does may seem ridiculous to us adults, but this is the best show ever to teach little children valuable skills for their futures. Fred Rogers is a wonderful man and really cares about kids. He hosts a show that is very educational for kids all the way up to age 7 or 8 and teaches good manners, what goes on in life, and introduces young children to the world they live in.

Personally, I grew up watching this show. I watched it until the age of seven. I learned a lot from Mr. Rogers and have great respect for the man. His show is very good at teaching little kids important things, and explaining things to them. It is also good for parents to watch with their kids. Many kids these days lack the skills which Mr. Rogers teaches. It is also very entertaining for kids. I highly recommend every little kid to watch this show. Kids and even some adults can learn skills which every body needs. Judging this show from watching it as a kid: On a scale of 1-10, I give this show a 10 in the way of kid shows, and a letter grade of A+! It may seem dull for adults, but it is very educational, and valuable for the future of kids who will one day be grown ups like us.

Houseguest (1995)
Super Movie!, 15 July 2000

What a great movie this is. Humorous, well acted, dramatic, and well written.

A Pittsburgh get rich-quick man, Kevin Franklin (Sinbad) is in big trouble! He borrowed money from the bad guys, and now they want it back, or Franklin is history! In attempt to skip town at the airport, Franklin runs into Gary Young (poor old Phil Hartman) who is waiting for his old friend Derek Bond who he hasn't seen in 25 years. Franklin becomes Bond, and lives with Gary for a few days. What an adventure he has, not knowing who Derek Bond is, and trying to be him! A lot of excitement and humor happens now! Kevin learns a lot, but also teaches Gary's family things they needed to help them from falling apart. Kevin really improves the Youngs, and they improve him. Now if only the bad guys weren't still after Franklin. Can Kevin get the Youngs to help him with the bad guys, and will they all make it?!

If you like Sinbad and poor old Phil Hartman, check this movie out. It's also great for you if you like adventures and comedies. On a scale of 1-10, I give this movie a nine (9), and a letter grade of A! Check it out for yourself. You'll have a ball, and you might even learn some important stuff!

Great Movie, 18 June 2000

I don't see how anybody could not like this movie, unless they are dry as a bone! It was hilarious, exciting, adventurous, etc. It may have been similar to Mrs. Doubtfire, but it had a completely different idea and plot to it. I got a kick out of it, and I haven't laughed so hard in many years! I would recommend this movie to anybody who has a sense of humor, and is willing to look at it in a different way than many people do, comparing it to a few similar ideas in other movies. It may be just a little predictable, but there's more to it than those other movies which people compare it to. I give it a letter grade of B+, and on a scale of 1-10, score; 8. If you don't have a dry sense of humor and are willing to give this movie a chance by seeing the humor and excitement in it, I highly recommend it for you!

Great Movie, 14 June 2000

This movie is outstanding! I love the way Michael J Fox plays Marty McFly and makes it seem so real. Going back to his parents years, and interrupting them from meeting, almost makes him history, but his hard work pays off. Now if he can only get back to 1985 safely! Great adventure, and exciting. I highly recommend for anyone! Grade A+, and on a scale of 1-10, 10!

Page 5 of 6: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [Next]