afijamesy2k

Page 1 of 10:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [Next]

Girl meets world is no fun at all., 27 June 2014

Despite the great cameo by William Daniels as mr. feeny, this witless and disappointingly bad sequel series to the 1993-2000 TV show is painful and unbelievably bad, it has corey and topanga's daughter starting middle school with her dad (played by a wasted ben savage) as her teacher and the results go from there, I Was no one of those fans of the original boy meets world TV series, but at least it has some funny moments, but this new version of the original is just not funny at all, embarrassingly bad scripts, poor acting, bad teleplay and everything else looks so barren that it drove me out of television for good, if you think the sequel series melrose place was bad, this is even worse, a really downer, because it's a shame, Because I Expected better than this, cause girl meets world is a crushing bore.

Another Christian slater let down, 19 May 2014

Christian slater has not had a good TV show and/or movie in years and he fails us once again with this lame pathetic and abysmal attempt about a man who has bipolar disorder and the rest is history, the story is just completely terrible, the acting is wooden, the teleplay is a big time and the only reason people watch this is because of the title that is all, when I Look at shows like this it makes me wanna puke so badly, Steve zahn looks like he's lost in this thing and he brings nothing new to the screen, the story goes nowhere, this show is pathetic and it should be cancelled thankfully, for a better TV show about the same theme see amazing stories.

This junk gets a D+ and one of the year's worst TV.

Fallon is not funny at all and the tonight show is no longer tonight., 25 February 2014

This is absolutely the most pathetic version of the tonight show I've ever seen, fallon is not funny and brings no distinct impression the way the late johnny Carson and jay Leno, the set is atrocious, the lines are funny, the musicians are pathetic, joan rivers look as lost as usual and everything else is plain trash, I Remember when I Was the tonight show with johnny Carson back in the day, he has charm, style and heart that most talk shows don't have (even arsenio hall has that), but this guy is not funny, embarrassing, he is a globalist left wing garbage filth, just like the neocons, their all on the same boat, Junk, this is the worst tonight show of the last 60 years and it's a shame, because Carson and Leno truly made the show for what it is, laughter, time and honesty.

I Personally cannot wait for this fallon clown to be booted.

Party Down South is a big travesty indeed, 2 February 2014

Now I Enjoyed reality television shows about the south like Duck Dynasty & lizard lick towing, but this trainwreck infested with filth is a complete disgrace to the south and the world as a whole, it's a story about 8 adults spending summer on vacation, is this the same person that did the trainwreck called jersey shore many years ago, well this makes me wanna puke, none of the people are interesting, the plot is stupid, the video looks atrocious and the writing is out of control, although this piece of crap is not nearly as extremely dreadful as here comes honey boo boo, but pretty close, this is a vile travesty indeed and it goes on my list of the worst TV shows of the year indeed.

This version goes from groundbreaking to bad, 9 December 2013

I Remembering watching the original 1967 Version on VHS it was a masterpiece featuring great performances by beatty and dunaway, it was also a ground breaker and a great film to boot, now this version of the original classic based on a true story is an utter disaster in all fronts, the performances are really bad in this film (aside from william hurt who is a great in this one), the story is convoluted, the plot goes from bad to worse, the teleplay is a total mess and the editing is pathetic, why would anyone want to remake a great classic like this one, they need to stop doing this period, this joke should have never been on TV period, If you want a real movie, go buy the original bonnie and clyde and leave this one alone period.

TV RATING: 1 1/2 Stars.

This version goes from groundbreaking to bad, 9 December 2013

TV RATING: 1 1/2 Stars.

"Ironside" (2013)
Predicable remake of a classic, 2 October 2013

Despite the great casting and blair underwood's guaranteed emmy nominated performance as Michael ironside, this is a very dull and ultimately predicable remake of a 1967-75 classic starring the late great Raymond burr about a police officer who is shot and paralyzed into a wheelchair for a lifetime and in order to solved cases on his own, in the original he was a san Francisco police detective, but in the remake he is a NYC Police detective, the teleplay does not work, the story is a mess, the writing is ultimately useless and the editing is just plain unwatchable, although is not nearly as dreadful as the extremely horrible knight rider was in 2008, but still very disappointing, although the cast is fine in their roles, but the remake just doesn't do justice for me, so I Have to give this one a thumbs down for me.

La, La, La, La, La, this sequel is a waste of time, 31 July 2013

The Smurfs 2 Zero Stars I Remember a long time ago when I Saw the smurfs cartoon, it was funny, charming, amazingly and whimsical, it had tiny blue creatures who battle gargamel and much more, but sadly the smurfs movie was a disaster and it made a big amount of movie at the box office and this one could be even worse, this is one of the most pathetic sequels ever made and one of the worst movies of the year so far, what a joke. this takes place 2 years after the events of the first film when the smurfs time traveled to new york, when in the case smurfette gets kidnapped by the naughties (one of the them played by a truly wasted Christina ricci in a what is she doing in the film like this) and the smurfs go to Paris to save her from gargamel and the naughties, Neil Patrick Harris is wasted yet again as the person who is trying to help the smurfs along with his wife, gargmel played by an embarrassed Hank Azaria of the simpsons fame who is completely lost.

The CGI is impressive but so what?, the screenplay is simply a waste of absolute time, the story goes nowhere, the writing is pathetic and a editing is a complete disaster, sadly this is Jonathan winters last film and a pathetic one if that. this is a truly dreadful film that is even worse then the first, MUCH worse

Wait for avatar sequels in 2016 if that.

"Buckwild" (2012)
Buckwild is just plain stupid, 4 January 2013

Buckwild * Star Now I Enjoyed some southern reality shows such as lizard lick towing & duck dynasty, but this idiotic jersey shore meets here comes honey boo boo like retread is just plain awful (although not nearly as extremely dreadful as here comes honey boo boo last year, but still close) it's about several strangers move into the west virginia home with their wild attitudes and with antics and the same simple stuff, although they are some good moments, but the rest of this show is just plain awful it makes me truly sad to see the south look good with this mess, like I Say it again although not nearly as truly dreadful as here comes honey boo boo, but close.

Another horrific piece of trash, 3 November 2012

Now I Enjoy radio TV shows, but this piece of trash is plain pathetic, there's not one good scene in this, the talk is just awful, the writing is pathetic, the color looks so flat it's tiresome.

It's about several radio DJ's and they talk about the same old usual shtick over and over and over again, now I Enjoy REAL classic shows like American bandstand and others about the same thing, here this show is a big time misfire and a useless joke and why in the same hell would DJ Laz of all people appear in this mess saddens me? I Agree with this person, I Hope the show gets canceled next season, cause this is nothing but toilet paper, this show stinks.

Page 1 of 10:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [Next]