cheeseboy80

Page 1 of 8:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [Next]

Amazing Race is not a Reality Show, 24 October 2001

Amazing Race is more of a game show than a Reality show. Reality Shows are a couple of people getting to know each other and talk about stuff. Amazing Race is a show about 11 teams racing against each other. They don't have time to talk because their too busy running. Amazing Race is a pretty good show, but I hate it when people label this a reality show. It's not. Just because they're people, doesn't mean it's a reality show.

Really disappointing!, 6 July 2001

I liked the first film, but this one is horrible. All of the very funny scenes I've already seen on the commericals. The beginning scene of the movie is pretty funny, the spoof of The Exorcist. The movie went downhell after that. The foul-mouthed parrot is the only saving grace of the entire film.

I give this movie 2 out of 10

Really disappointing!, 6 July 2001

I liked the first film, but this one is horrible. All of the very funny scenes I've already seen on the commericals. The beginning scene of the movie is pretty funny, the spoof of The Exorcist. The movie went downhill after that. The foul-mouthed parrot is the only saving grace of the entire film.

I give this movie 2 out of 10

Jay Leno is overrated, 23 June 2001

Why do you people pick Jay Leno over David Letterman? Letterman is way funnier than Jay Leno is. Jay Leno is not funny at all. He's boring and overrated. Serious, the guy make me fall to sleep. I'd rather watch The Jerry Springer show than this. Jerry make me laugh more than this weak show. Simply terrible!

You are the weakest link, goodbye!, 4 May 2001

This is a great show. Much better than Survivor and Wanna be a millionaire. In this game show, they have to answer questions right. If they get a right, the next person have to say "Bank" to bank some money for the team. They have to vote for the person that they think is the weakest link and then they get booted. It is a fun show.

Super Mario 64 (1996) (VG)
Worst game in the series, but still not bad, 1 May 2001

This is my least favorite mario game. It take away everything that the original mario got. You don't start as small mario and grow to big mario. you use a health bar in this game, not RED toadstools which is kinda strange for a mario game. Mario doesn't have fire power at all in this game. The game is still not bad, it may not be as good as other mario games. I still had some fun with it, but I miss the old school 2D mario games. Another thing, where's Luigi?!?!?!

I give this game 7 out of 10

Final Fantasy VIII (1999) (VG)
Best Teen Flick ever made, 1 May 2001

Okay, this is not really a movie. But it is the best story with teens in it. It is not the best Final Fantasy game ever, but it is the best teen love story that I have ever seen. This definitely beats all of those stupid teen Romance movies like Drive Me crazy, she's all that, and Whatever it takes. This is what a teen movie should be made.

RPG Maker (1997) (VG)
Now you can make the epic adventure of your dream, 30 April 2001

RPG Maker is endless fun. You can create your own RPG games and share with all of your friends. If you think you can make a better game with a better storyline than a squaresoft RPG, this is your chance. Although, you can't make games that have eye stunning graphics like the newer Final Fantasy games on the playstation. But you still can make a great RPG without High-Tech graphics. The old school 2D graphics from the Final Fantasy games on the snes are good enough. I recommend this game to all RPG fans alike. This is a real keeper.

I give this game 9 out of 10

Funny as hell!, 30 April 2001

This is one of the sickest film, but the funniest film of 2000. It makes fun of all of the teen flicks from the past years such as Scream and I know what you did last summer. It also made fun of non-horror movies like the matrix and Titanic. Although, there is one problem that I have with this picture. It have a lot of male nudity in it which cause me to lower the score. If it isn't for that, I would give this movie a perfect score.

Rating: 8 out of 10

This Poor Game will make you feel assaulted..., 30 April 2001

This game is the worst wrestling game I've played since WCW Thunder. Really bad collision detection, slow clunky controls, and horrible character models( Don't believe me? Check out Hulk Hogan or Major Gunns... SAD!) flush this game down the proverbial crapper. Not only is WCW second rate on television, now they have the dubious honor of being second rate ( maybe even third rate! ) on the home video game consoles. Don't even waste your time renting this one, even if you're a WCW fan. Get WWF smackdown 2 instead.

I give this game 0 out of 10