buffbabe23

I Loved This Movie!!, 2 February 2002

I don't know if I'm just weird, but I thoroughly enjoyed this film.

Return to Cabin by the Lake is of course the sequel to another one of my favorite films Cabin by the Lake. In fact, I think that I enjoyed this movie even more than the first one. I also thought that the cast in this movie was great, Judd Nelson is always the best! I also enjoyed the plot as a whole. I liked the fact that this second movie focused on the filming of Stanley's screenplay Cabin by the Lake- it wasn't a completely redundant film of Stanley grabbing other girls and drowning them. - If you're looking for some deep meaning, then this film is probably not the one for you. However, if you're looking for a fun way to spend two hours, then go ahead and watch it. I've probably already killed at least ten hours watching this film. :)

Cabin by the Lake (2000) (TV)
An Entertaining Movie, 2 February 2002

My comments? Simple: I loved the movie Cabin by the Lake. This is a wonderful TV movie and a great way to spend a couple of hours. - Yes, the plot is a little unrealistic- a writer doing some "research" for his horror film by actually drowning women and then writing about it. But aren't movies supposed to be unrealistic? - I recommend that you watch Cabin by the Lake. Go ahead and give it a chance, you may be surprised. If you like it, then I definitely recommend that you watch the sequel Return to Cabin by the Lake, which I thought was even better than the first film.

I'm Still Enjoying It..., 1 November 2001

Alright, so some of the episodes have been a little off, like the nudist colony episode. That *was* a tad overboard for me. Aside from that, I still have enjoyed all of the episodes and I have found them entertaining enough to watch them for a second time on their re-run nights. Also, to one of the previous commentors- Scott Rosenburg didn't just slap his name on this series. It was his creation. I think he made the right decision and he has also come up with some awesome dialogue for some of the episodes. :) The two main stars Sam Trammell and Brad Henke (as well as the other regular actors) are doing a great job- I still find this show entertaining and give this series a 5/5.

I Was Not Disappointed!!, 1 November 2001

I bought this film after seeing it listed here on the IMDB. I wasn't sure what to expect- I wasn't even sure what the film was totally about. I decided to go ahead and purchase it after not being able to find it anywhere. - After watching it, I was extremely pleased with my decision. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire movie. The movie wasn't exactly what I had expected, but it was a fun hour and a half. I have watched it many times since and it has become a favorite of mine. :) Matthew Lawrence, Ryan Renolds, Justin Walker, Christine Lakin, and all of the other actors did a *GREAT* job! Very entertaining! I give it a 5 out of 5.

A Different View, 25 August 2001

I've been watching "Going to California" since the beginning and I totally disagree with the previous person that commented on the show. I ordered Showtime just so that I could get the chance to see this show, and I was not disappointed. I have found all of the plots and all of the writing interesting enough to watch for 50 minutes, but unlike the previous person that commented, I am quite far from where the show was filmed, so I haven't seen any of the sights there before. Okay, so some of the plots are a little weird (i.e. Rhino Boy), but the plot is still interesting and I wouldn't change the channel for anything. I also think that the actors do a wonderful job and that the show is well written. I think that the writers are doing an awesome job. I hope that Showtime keeps this series going for some time to come. I give it a 5/5.

A Wonderful Show For All Ages, 25 June 2001

A couple of years ago, I used to watch Nickelodeon all the time. Then, as I got a little older, I started to drift away from Nickelodeon, but there was still one show that I enjoyed watching- "The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo". It was such a great show with a wonderful cast! It was about a girl named Shelby who had a part-time job at the local police station. She would talk about all of the cases that the detective was in the process of solving, and she would usually end up solving the cases herself. Along the way to solving them, viewers would watch her talk to suspects, and hopefully, they could solve the mystery on their own. It was sort of like the Encyclopedia Brown book series. I think that the show lost a lot in the last season. The entire cast was replaced except for Shelby. I would still watch this show if the episodes were re-run. To anyone that missed this great show- The books are pretty good, too. :) I give this a 10 out of 10!

The Only "Reality" Show to Watch!, 14 June 2001

I have to say that when I first read/heard about the premise of this show, I thought that it would be simply crap. I've viewed quite a few of these "reality" shows (eg. "Survivor", "Big Brother",...) and some of these shows are almost laughable. I didn't even bother to check out the first couple of episodes of "American High" that were shown on Fox. I had no idea what I was missing out on. I was surfing through channels, unable to find anything good to watch at 10 PM on a Wednesday night. I stopped on PBS, which is a very rare occurrence, and I found a show that actually held my attention. I had no idea what I was watching until a little bit into the show. I was very surprised at how good this show actually was. I think it's very interesting and informative to see so many different types of teenagers. Whether you love them or hate them, you get a good look at what their lives are really like. Now I really look forward to watching this show every week (It's on for an hour, but it only seems like twenty minutes to me). I never got to see the beginning of this series, and I hope that PBS either re-runs the series in it's entirety or that they start all over again, following new teens. This show has really been an enlightening pleasure to watch. This show gets 10 stars in my book.

A Great Show, 13 June 2001

I really enjoyed this show. I used to watch re-runs on Disney during the weekend. I have no idea if it is on the Disney Channel any more. Although, I did see that it was back on about a year ago. I was fortunate enough to see a re-run when I was in Canada, and I have to say, I really do still enjoy the show. It's another one of those great shows that should still be on, or at least a show like it, instead of all of these WB shows that we have now.

A "Fun" Show :), 13 June 2001

I used to love watching "The Mickey Mouse Club", or better yet "MMC", as a kid. I was pretty much obsessed with the show. I had almost every episode on tape. :) This show was such a great show for kids and teens to watch. They had cute little skits along with singing and dancing, not to mention a wonderful cast. I would probably compare this show to Nickelodeon's "Roundhouse", but to me they were both really different shows. The success of so many of the castmates (Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera,...) just proves how well the casting directors did their job. :) It's been really fun to get to see so many of the mouseketeers grow up and be so successful. It's kind of like I grew up with them. All in all, this was a great show. I would of course give it a ten out of ten. :)

Was it good?, 13 June 2001

It took a lot for me to find this video at a video rental store, but I did it. I sat down to watch the film and it seemed okay during the beginning. I was really looking forward to actually getting to see this. During the film, I thought that it was okay... Not as good as I had expected. But after I had watched the film, I really loved it. I'm not sure what happened. I think that the cast really did a superb job in this film, and I liked the idea of a murder mystery 50's beach movie. So, all in all I was satisfied with the film. It is now one of my favorites.