kenny_c_hueholt

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]

One thing I forgot to mention before..., 21 November 2002

I have to agree with most of what was said here. This is a lot like the original series, though there are a few minor differences:

1. Appearances by Scooby-Dum 2. Pat Stevens replaces Nicole Jaffe as the voice of Velma 3. A new theme song

I can't complain too much about the music. Most of the chase scene music was the same as the original. This also features classic villains like the Gator Ghoul, the Technicolor phantoms, the Jaguaroo, Ironface, etc. Overall, it's a really good show. Catch it weekday afternoons on Cartoon Network.

If you don't get the Cartoon Network you can still catch this series on the WB.

One of the best Scooby series, 19 November 2002

A very good show, 15 October 2002

I watch this show a lot on weekends. I really enjoy it. A lot of it seems to relate to real life. It's interesting to see a teenager with average every-day situations. Then when she's called upon, she saves the world. I also really like the voice cast. I watched Will Friedele on "Boy Meets World." His character here, Ron, is just about as funny and entertaining as Eric Matthews. Also, Tia and Tamera's brother Tahj is the voice of Wade. I really didn't know who Christy Carlson Romano was before watching this show, but she does a great job as Kim. Also it's interesting watching Kim and Ron battle villians such as Dr. Draken, Duff Killagan, Sheego, Senor Senor, Senor, etc. This is highly recommended. Even if you don't get the Disney channel, you can catch this show Saturday mornings on ABC.

Not too bad, 11 October 2002

This is a little negative. The way the character's are drawn is sort of strange. Also, why did Kevin Michael Richardson use the early Mel Blanc voice for Barney? Most people are more familiar with his later voice. And about how much Wilma and Fred were fighting. They went a little overboard on that. Fred and Wilma did have a little bit of problems on the show, but nothing involved hitting or anything like that. But there are a lot of things I did like about this. It was funny. Especially the part where Fred mistakes that other guy for Barney. I also liked how Fred risked his life to save Wilma. So overall, I'd say this was good, but I preferred "I Yabba-Dabba-Doo" or "Hollyrock a Bye Baby."

What's wrong with this movie?, 8 October 2002

I've noticed a lot of people here made negative comments about this movie, but I don't see why. I really liked it. I always enjoyed reading Dennis the Menace comics and watching the cartoon in the 80s. I really thought the plot was interesting. I also liked how Dennis kept outsmarting that robber. It's really a good family movie with swear words or anything in this movie, (except for when Mr. Wilson says the abbreviation for 'gosh darn.'). I recommend for the people who disliked this movie to watch it again and give it another try.

A terrific show, 6 October 2002

I like the way, John stood up for this show like that. It's always been one of my favorites. I'll admit it went a little bit downhill this season with the departure of the aunts (Caroline Rhea, Beth Broderick). Still it's a very entertaining family show. Especially, Salem. He's definitely one of the best cats on television. I enjoy watching this on Friday nights and watching the reruns in syndication. I just wish they didn't edit those episodes.

What's New Scooby-Doo? They're coming after you. We're gonna solve that mystery!, 23 September 2002

What can I say? I have to agree with most everything that was said here. I really like this show, especially putting Scooby-Doo in a more modern setting with new technology (cell phones, a computer in the Mystery Machine, industrial size Scooby-Snacks, etc.) I also really like the music on the show. About the voices, it's good to see Frank Welker and Casey Kasem still voicing Fred and Shaggy. Frank's Scooby voice is good, but I wonder what ever happened to Scott Innes who did Scooby's voice in the direct-to-video movies. And there's Grey DeLisle who reprises her role as Daphne from "The Cyber Chase." As for Marcie Cole's Velma, it's not the best, but a little better then B.J. Ward's. Marcie sort of keeps the nasal tone in her voice. And the show itself still stays true to the original mystery solving formula and catching the bad guy at the end, who would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids. It's good to see that after 33 years the famous Great Dane hasn't lost it's touch. Catch this show weekday mornings on Kids WB. It's highly recommended for any Scooby-Doo fan.

A good show, 7 September 2002

I have to agree with what most people have said here. I just started watching this show on Cartoon Network and I'm starting to enjoy it. It's a bit wacky, like "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo," which is what I like about it. I especially liked the part in the episode "Scoobacadabra" where they did a news report with that lady Ms. Cutitout, and there was a debate on whether or not the dragon should be allowed in the episode. I also noticed that it was similar to the original series, with Daphne getting kid-napped and Shaggy and Scooby coming to the rescue. It is too bad Velma and Fred aren't in this though. I don't think this show is quite as good as the originals, but still it's very well written.

A great show., 14 August 2002

I really like this show. It's too bad it won't be back in this fall. I really liked Saget's role as Danny Tanner on "Full House" and was glad to see him back on "Raising Dad." Also, Kat Dennings and Brie Larson are really talented young actresses. And there's Jerry Alder and Andy Kindler. They're really great too. They really need to bring this show back on television.

I have to agree! This cartoon is great!, 20 June 2002

I really enjoyed this cartoon. Interesting that Michigan J. would only sing in front of the man who found him and no one else. His songs were great too, especially "McClosky Fight" and "Michigan Rag." Overall, I really like that character. It is a shame that he wasn't in more cartoons, but it's fortunate that the WB kept him around as the network's mascot:

"Watch the frog."