CooperCom

Page 1 of 6:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [Next]

A Classic in my country, 9 December 2000

This movie (known as "Tre nøtter for Askepott" in my country) have been shown every Christmas in my country since the 1970's. The movie is pretty atmospheric and moving in it's own way, and a christmas without it would have been pretty strange if you ask me. But it's not a movie I would have rented in a video store though. For Christmas use only.

Olsen-banden (1968/II)
Very Amusing, 7 December 2000

This is the first of the film-series about Olsenbanden. Opsahl, Byhring and Holm are great and the plot are clever and fun for everybody between the age of 5 and 90. This is one of the best in this film-series. I saw it for the first time when I was a child, and I still like it. (definitive a 7)

Very Entertaining and a Classic, 7 December 2000

This is film that they use to show on TV on Christmas in Norway. It's definitely one of Tancered Ibsen's best movies and perhaps the funniest.

(Spoilers, Spoilers)The movie contains of several short episode-films, but there are a red thread through them all. One is about a tyrannic boy who is the son of a rich farmer. Another is about an old man who tells a farmer about what scary things that happened to him when he was in the city. This is only two of several films. *Entertainment for the whole family.

Very boring drama from the 70's, 7 December 2000

(possible spoilers) This movie was supposed to describe the increasing depopulation in small places that started in Norway back in the 1970's. How they managed to do that in such a boring and uninspirating way is a mystery. This movie was a big disappointment. Avoid Avoid. (2 out of 10)

Among the best in this film-series, 7 December 2000

(Contains Spoilers) "Olsenbanden møter kongen og knekten" are among the best in this film-series about the infamous Olsenbanden. This time they try to steal a suitcase full of money, a suitcase which was stolen from them from an another gang. This movie are also a kind of musical, but this element isn't present for more than 5-6 minutes.

Best of the Best, 7 December 2000

The TV-series "Fleksnes fataliteter" is with no doubt one of Norway's best and funniest TV-series ever made. The character Fleksnes was introduced on Norwegian TV for the first time in 1973 and became popular at once. The series ended in 1988, but have become a hit on video after that. The series had also some success in Sweden and Denmark. *A movie followed only a year after the series had premiere.

Entertaining animation series (spoilers), 28 November 2000

This computer-animated series are pretty entertaining. (Spoiler) It's about two drug addicts who use to sit and talk together in a filthy apartment. Both are in their late 30's and they usually talks about how great everything was when they where younger. Sometimes they get a visit from some of their old friends and that's when things really start to happen.

This series is considered to be one of the first computer-animated series which are produced in Norway. I recommend it, but it contains some vulgar language, so be prepared.

Anti drug movie which became a turkey, 17 November 2000

This is the famous norwegian anti-drug movie which is considered to be a turkey today. There are more than one thing you can point your finger at in this movie but let's start with the actors who are pretty wooden through the whole movie. That critic goes particularly to those who are playing the leading roles. The other element is the anti-drug message in the movie. The message are "if you start with pot you'll go to hell on a heroin overdose the next day". This is what makes the movie so unrealistic and naive. Nobody believe this kind of propaganda any longer. An another strange thing about this movie are all the rather daring nude scenes. This is pretty unusual for a movie made in the 60's, even the late 60's, but I guess that the director put it there to attract more teenagers. However, the movie as a whole is watchable in a way and not totally without interest, but it's perhaps more like a curiosity though.

A turkey with a few funny moments, 16 November 2000

This Austrian (I've always thought it was German) sex-comedy are pretty stupid really, but it's not without some (a few) funny moments though, but most of them are usually of a pretty adult nature. However, cars who talk to each other etc. makes me wonder if this movie (without the sex scenes) would have been more suited for kids than adults. All together a bad movie from the 70's which tries to use sex to make things funny. But does it work: No, not really (3 out of 10)

The Island (1980)
Exciting action-adventure, 28 December 1999

The Island is an exciting action-adventure movie which was mush better than I expected. I saw it on TV for about a year ago and I must admit that the first 40 minutes was a bit boring, but the rest of the movie was really exciting (and bloody) and gave me a bit of a shock. Good actors, and great plot. (8 out of 10 from me)

Page 1 of 6:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [Next]