chrnaess

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]

Arrowhead (1953)
More correct picture., 27 December 2006

As opposed to the politically correct people here, i think this movie portrays the Indian more realistic than the politically correct image will have it. Fact is it wasn't only the white man who broke treaties and peace initiatives. It's not good to show this down the politically correct memory hole. That's why I think this kind of movies are important and should of course be shown on TV. Of course, I wholeheartedly disagree with the notion that this movie should be banned like some reviewers have hinted upon.

A strong performance by Palance and a fine Heston plus a very interesting storyline makes this one of my favorites.

No match for JAWS, 18 September 2000

Deep Blue Sea wasn`t at all as good as JAWS, It didn`t have the quality cast of JAWS and the music score lacked in comparity.

Deep Blue Sea had however one a fantastic looking actress in Saffron Burrows which really for me made enjoy the movie somewhat. I love this genre, but Deep Blue Sea depended too much on special effects which was sometimes really over the top,for example the speed of the shark sometimes, too fast for me. The film should have been made at better and more intersting locations. Through all of the film we hear references to god, and that`s was negative too.

All in all i give this a 6 because of Burrows and the genre.

Lady Boss (1992) (TV)
Entertaining and beautiful, 25 July 2000

Lady Boss was a very entertaining film all the way through. Together with an extremely beautiful and terrific cast makes the film one of the best of the 90`s.

The cast was very hot, including extremely handsome Jack(pointman)Scalia, he delivered a beautful performance, Vanity is one gorgeus woman and we can se that here, David Selby gives us a great performance as well.

The film had an interesting story and was often beautifully filmed, all in all extremely entertaining.

Buy now

Lady Boss (1992) (TV)
Entertaining and beautiful, 25 July 2000

Lady Boss was an extremely entertaining film all the way through. Together with an extremely beautiful and terrific cast this makes the film one of the best of the 90`s.

Buy now

Texas Justice (1995) (TV)
Dynamite performance from Strauss, 20 June 2000

All in all I enjoyed the film very much, the trial part was great but the scenes outside the courtroom wasn`t as good or as interesting. The 3hour long film delivers well developed courtroom drama and a dynamite performance from Peter Strauss, he shined. Heather Locklear's character isn`t very well developed so that was a negative part.

"Pointman" (1995)
One of the finest series, 3 May 2000

This excellent TV series was one of the finest shows ever made. It had sun, action, extremely beautiful settings in sunny California and some really interesting storylines. All this together with a dynamite handsome Jack Scalia who was absolutely perfect for the part, this is one extremely handsome actor that only can be surpassed by Roger Moore in looks.

The series is about an ex banker that tries to help people who are in trouble. The last episode for example was probably the best thing I`ve ever seen on a TV show, I`ve never seen anything like it, the episode had a terrific and interesting story.

Too bad the series only had 24 episodes before it got cancelled. When I think about TV series like One West Waikiki starring Richard Burgi and Cheryl Ladd and MR. & MRs. Smith (13 episodes) also got cancelled before it even started I get really frustrated. All of these was terrific series that should have been around for a long time.

David Bradley knows his stuff, 24 April 2000

This fifth outing in the American Ninja series is just as fine as the others, i got just what i expected.

I expected a lot of ninja fighting and I got it, from the very competent David Bradley, It looks like he really knows his stuff and that`s always a big plus.

The film opened with a bang with Bradley showing his stuff in a training studio, this was best in the film. It also contained some entertaining car chases and had some fine comedy in it, but the fighting takes first position.

Rattled (1996) (TV)
Fine and suspenseful, 16 April 2000

Rattled was a very fine film. It had suspense and very fine performances, Shanna Reed looked extremely beautiful, the same did Monica Creel, Katt also delivered a fine performance.

Every scene with the snakes was extremely well made and at times really terrifying. Nice scenery and fine background music also contributed to the success.

This was one the finest, scariest and enjoyable films I`ve seen.

This is an outstanding film, 3 April 2000

No Retreat, No Surrender was a fantastic film which is one my absolute favorites. It reminds of the equally great The Karate Kid and Rocky 4 starring Sylvester Stallone. These three films came out during the mid 80`s and as we know most of the finest film was made from 84 to 90, No Retreat, No Surrender was no dissapointment.

When i rented it the first time when i was 12 me and my brother watched it 7 times in one day. The film is full of comedy and moving moments and the subject of martial arts is right down my alley, all around this is an outstanding picture that has all the right elements. The fact that most of the players are unknown doesn`t make a difference, they fit right in this film.

Kurt Mckinney is very fine in the lead role.

Twins (1988)
Absolutely gorgeous film, 25 March 2000

Twins is one of the finest films ever made.

It stars a particulary fine Schwarzenegger in his first comedy outing and he was outstanding in every scene, DeVito shines all the way through and he has many funny lines. Together they had the charisma and talent to make for many memorable and superb scenes, it was all outstanding in this film . An extremely beautiful Kelly Preston also starred and gave extra spice to the film.

The story is cute and charming, the music soundtrack was very good and Georges Delerue and Randy Edelman gives us the best tunes ever made.

As comedies go Twins is my favourite because it combines a perfect cast with a charming story and great music. Great directing job by Ivan Reitman.

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]