rox731

Cute as a button., 13 December 2002

I just came from seeing this movie and thought it was just as cute as a button. Jennifer did a really good job as did the rest of the cast. It's one of those feel good movies that you want to go see when you down and just want to smile. I liked this movie all around until the ending which I thought could have been more creative. I'd have to say that Pretty Woman had a better ending over all. But I will buy this when it comes out on DVD and add it to my feel good movies.

Christmas Rush (2002) (TV)
Not so bad., 9 December 2002

I kept seeing horrible reviews for this movie. I finally got to see this for myself. Okay, so this isn't the best movie out there. It is made for television and really feels it. The movie had some ridiculous moments I have to agree, but over all, I thought it was one of Dean Cain's better movies. I voted for this movie with his other movies in mind giving it a much high vote then his others.

Give the poor thing a chance!, 30 March 2002

OK, so this show isn't the funniest thing on television. I think if they get rid of that canned laughter and just let the jokes run off themselves it could be better. The talent is great, Ivan Sergei shows his great strength as and actor here. As does several of the cast members..I think this has potential, given the chance. Give it a chance!

I Agree!, 31 July 2000

Totally a "go see it movie". I know not one thing about football, but found it very easy to follow. This PG-13 movie was a real delight. Script was good and funny, direction was excellent. In love with Keanu? Enough close ups to make it worth your while. A huge football fan? You will find it very entertaining and funny. I saw this also at a sneak preview and awaiting opening day to see it again. This movie will be a DVD keeper when it comes out. It's a relief to see something that can relax you in the theater for a change.

Outstanding!!, 24 July 2000

As a independent film lover as myself, this film is one of the best of the bunch. Kay does a wonderful job putting together this film taken from a letter. I've not seen this work done before in such a fashion. If your looking for Keanu Reeves in a pretty boy film, this is not it. His work is some of his best in independent film to date. I hope he continues to do independent films as he can really give to the characters that you cannot do with a big time director.

You have to see this film, if you've seen My Own Private Idaho, you will like this. Keanu only has limited space in this film but is a key character just the same.

Outstanding, 24 January 2000

I just finished watching this TV Lifetime Channel movie. Gil Bellows did an excellent job acting, however, his accent was a little off. But a good try. It's refreshing to see Bellows move into other acting venues.

This is basically a tale of one woman's (Vanessa Williams) rebellion against tradition and racism in the south. In a time when it is against the law to marry outside your race, Henriette (Williams), and Gerard (Bellows), fall in love and face trials of the law of the land of the day. They plan on moving to France where Gerard is from, where they can marry without any restrictions. Until Henriette's sister falls sick and they are forced to stay in the states. Henriette starts fighting with all her might for the rights of her people and her place in the church. I don't want to give away the ending so I will end this here.

Outstanding, 24 January 2000

See it!, 22 October 1999

This movie is great. Great work for Martin Scorsese. I disagree with the opinion of the guy ahead of me. This movie is not suppose to have a plot. It is a story of how Frank's job plays with him. How he interacts with his feelings of the consequences of the job. Great movie, must see it twice.