dragon#1

This is one awesome movie, 22 May 2001

This is one of the coolest movies I've ever seen. So what if the special effects aren't that great, or if the origin doesn't stick to the comics. Nicholas Hammond does really well as the wall-crawler. The rest of the cast does good too. The fights are awesome and so are the stunts. This is definitely a must see for any Spidey fan, like me. I give this film a 10 out of 10.

This is such a hilarious show., 16 August 2000

This is such a great show. It's extremely funny and clever. It's also inventive. Linden Ashby and Damian Young are great and have really good chemistry together. Plus, the fight scenes are a lotta fun to watch. Ashby has become one of my favorite actors since he was in 'Mortal Kombat'. I hope USA doesn't cancel it. It's one of the few good shows they have.

This movie is so cool, 15 August 1999

This movie is one of my favorite movies. And I'm only 12. The villains are so colorful and each has a great personality, especially the Joker and the Riddler. Adam West is also great as Batman and so is Burt Ward as Robin. I just wish the series still came on.

Don't listen to the critics, this is a very good film, 12 August 1999

I don't see why everyone hates this movie. All the characters are wonderfully portrayed. The dialogue is excellent. I'm glad Raul Julia listened to his kids and took the part. There is nobody who could portray M. Bison as good as him. This is one of my favorite movies.

Liar Liar (1997)
Jim Carrey at his best, 12 August 1999

This movie is one of Jim Carrey's best movies ever. It's funny and heart warming. Jim Carrey is great as Fletcher. Very good writing and dialogue. Cary Elwes and Justin Cooper are great in supporting roles. This was Jason Bernard's last role before he passed away and he was excellent as the judge.

A perfect blend of comedy and drama, 10 August 1999

This show is just plain awesome. Paul Gross is great as Benton Frasier and David Marciano is just as good as Ray. He should have never left the show. I love how Frasier is so kind and never breaks a single law. Not even the minor ones.

One of my favorite cartoons, 10 August 1999

He-Man was and still is one of my favorite cartoons. Everything about it is great. I even have a tape with some of the episodes on it. My favorite characters are He-Man, Stratos, Ram-Man, and Battle Cat. I just wish it still came on television.

One of my all time favorites, 31 July 1999

Double Dragon is one of my all time favorite movies. The fight sequences are awesome. Mark Dacascos and Scott Wolf are great as the Lee brothers, but Robert Patrick is the one that stands out. His acting was superb. The one thing that I don't like is the carelessness from the crew. Besides that, this movie was excellent.