firefly-27

Twilight (2008/I)
By far the worst movie I have seen since Mr. Wrong, 19 January 2009

I read the book and was so excited to see this movie, but was utterly disappointed. With in the first ten minutes I wanted to get up and leave. The special effects were cheesy, the running scenes were not what I would have expected to see, and seemed more cheesy than unreal.The characters never seemed to be natural they all seemed like they were being forced to say what they were saying and just awkward to watch. Edward looked constipated through out the whole film and it was just uncomfortable to watch. It did follow the book's storyline very well with some parts left out as usual, but the worst acting ever! I would not recommend seeing this movie, read the book instead.

The new show stinks!, 27 October 2003

Please bring back Jimmy and Adam, or at the very least get rid of Joe. I have been a fan since the first episode and have generally enjoyed most of it until this season. The straw that broke my affiliation was when they dissed the "ziggy-zoggy" and with it the memory of The Fox. I think these two are trying way too hard to be disgusting and the quality of the show is suffering.

Ken Crosby Lynnwood, Wa.