Piper_13

Scooby-Doo (2002)
What do you expect..., 10 June 2003

OK, first of all, I have to say that this was one of the most stupid movies I have seen... Yet, I really enjoyed it anyways!! I mean, look - the cartoon itself is INCREDABLY STUPID (every episode: the monster/ ghost = ALWAYS an old, cranky geezer... Shouldn't Mystery Inc. start to see a pattern? Hello!) Although stupid, yes, the cartoon is still funny and enjoyable. The movie lives right up to that. Its a bad, horribly bad, horribly stupid auful movie, but what do you expect? The cartoon was the same thing, and no one complained about that! I say congrats to the film makers for making it so faithful to the original cartoon!

I rate the movie 1/10... and now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch it again for the 100th time!

Better than the last..., 24 July 2001

Jurassic Park III was better than the last one (The Lost World: Jurassic Park), but still not comparable to the first one. I just hope this will be the last of the series. However, I can say the dinosaurs are well done once again.

Bean (1997)
In one word: Awful., 8 January 2000

I must say that I loved the Mr. Bean episodes on TV, but the movie just does not match up at all. Since I was a fan of Mr. Bean on TV, I was eager to go see the motion picture. However, I found out that it was so bad that I actually had to walk out in the middle of the movie. Take my advice, stick to the TV episodes and skip by all means the Movie.

Like... a TV episode, 8 January 2000

As a Star Trek TNG fan, I can't say I did not like the movie. However, I must say that I would have been satisfied to see it on video rather than on the big screen, since the story and the action was close to what it was when the series was still on TV.

Not the best, but still good!, 8 January 2000

I must say that this latest 007 movie is better than the last one, but worse that the first Pierce Brosnan film (Goldeneye). Still lots of new cool Bond gadgets, however, I would of liked to see the car do more, or Bond actually driving it before it got cut in half. For die-hard Bond fans, this one should not be missed.

Cool movie! You gotta see it!, 8 January 2000

The movie could not be closer to the truth, about conventions and fan support. If Galaxy Quest were a real TV series, I'm pretty sure Star Trek (to who I'm a fan as well) would have some pretty tough competition on the small box! I loved the movie, Hyper cool, One of the ones you should see even twice! (like I did!)