aDamRulz69

You Wish! (2003) (TV)
A fun movie, 9 April 2003

I thought this movie was really good. It was pretty formula like what you would expect from most movies where a kid gets a wish or sees his life as it could have been but I thought it was really well put together.

The cast is really good. A.J. Trauth, from Even Stevens, did a great job as Alex. Spencer Breslin is a great actor and was great in this movie as well. I would recommend anyone check out The Kid which he's also in for a great movie. Lalaine, who played Abby, delivered an excellent performance as well as providing the wonderful song "You Wish" which appears at the end of the movie.

This movie was a lot of fun to watch and I highly recommend it.

Stupid gimmick stupid movie, 24 November 2002

This review contains mild spoilers so don't read it if you haven't seen the flick.

I hate these movies that just go and tack on this ending that no one could have predicted and it's supposed to be witty. It's stuff like Urban Legends and Scream where the killer is the last person you'd suspect because the reason behind it is retarded and mostly based on information that you don't have. Worse than that is stuff like Clue where there are a bunch of possible different endings to the movie that all work so that there's really no way to predict the ending.

This movie was even more idiotic than those because not only is there no certain way to come to the logical conclusion given the clues but the whole story we're presented with is a string of lies. Oh wow shocker! Well of course it's a shocker! It's like you hear the story of little red riding hood and then at the end your grandmother who's telling it to you says "You know what? I was that little girl and there was no wolf after all. I drugged my granny and stole all her cash then blamed it on the wolf." Holy crap! I could never have predicted that!

So this movie is worse than the farces that are Urban Legends, Scream, Clue and a majority of all the other movies that have ever been made.

How this guy also did the brilliant movie that is X-Men is a mystery to me.

1/10 and that's only because the scale doesn't have a zero

Great movie, 30 August 2000

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. It was among the best I've seen this year, up there with the Gladiator and X-men. This movie put end of days and other movies like it to shame. I was a little bothered by the excessive religious sentiment but it was needed to get the point across and worked in the movie. I could have done with a flying baby but you can't have everything. Why this movie isn't doing better in the box office I don't know. Maybe if people would stop watching "Bring it On" and go see decent movies like this then Hollywood wouldn't make movies that suck as much.

Titan A.E. (2000)
Eye candy but... horid story, 17 June 2000

I enjoyed watching this movie. It was a feast for my eyes. The CG was unlike any animated feature I'd seen although it did resemble Shadow Raiders a little too much for my taste.

So why didn't I like this movie? Well other than the animation it was total garbage. The characters were just horrible. Predictable behavior, bad guys excessively evil without any reasoning behind their deeds, plot holes so big you could drive that ugly titan spaceship through it, horrible horrible science and to top it off, painful dialogue. I guess I was expecting it to be a movie that took itself a little more seriously but all I got was another stupid kids movie. I wish they'd make more animated movies that are not targeted at the 4-8 year old age group.

What a great movie, 5 March 2000

I really liked this movie. I'm a big Pokémon fan and I really liked this movie. Everywhere I go I hear nothing but bad things about this movie from people who hate Pokémon. Well obviously. This movie had a great story, great animation and a great soundtrack. I enjoy nothing better than sitting in a theatre watching my favourite Pokémon so huge that it almost gives me a sensory overload. I especially liked the short Pikachu's Summer Vacation. It was great that they got all the cutesy and excessive crack induced happiness out of the way leaving room in the main feature, Mewtwo Strikes Back, for a darker more serious movie.

The Beach (2000/I)
Good movie. Hot chick., 23 February 2000

I thought this was a pretty good movie. The girl in it was very attractive and I was glad to see that they included a bit of nudity to please the audience.

The movie was very visually pleasing. I really got into it to the point where as I exited the theater I somehow expected to see sunny skies and palm trees surrounding me. But of course all I saw was a late night's sky and 4 foot high snow banks. This reality check was a real kick in the nuts.

Hilarious, 12 December 1999

What a brilliant movie. What's with people wanting stupid things out of a movie? This movie tried to be funny and it was hilarious. It wasn't trying to be an epic and it wasn't. Bottom line is I was very entertained and this movie a great load of fun and that's all that matters.

Pika pika!, 17 November 1999

Well this was just a great... movie. Sure it's only 20 some minutes long but it's not like anyone had to pay full admission price for this one. It's great. Just 100% Pokémon. None of those humans to get in the way... well no faces at least.

Best Movie Ever!, 15 November 1999

Pokémon is the best movie ever and anyone who says otherwise is just bitter 'cause everyone loves Pokémon and everyone hates them. The animation was great, the story was brilliant, the music was amazing and it was just an all around fun filled entertaining movie.

Bad, Bad, Bad, 21 August 1999

Very very very bad. Oh how very very sucky. Will Smith couldn't even save this movie from sucking. You know that Slug Slide thing they play before some movies? I got that before Wild Wild West and it described the movie perfectly. It was all about the hype, the cast and that god awful music video. The story was bad. Any 2nd grader could have written something better in about 15 minutes. I'm glad I walked out of this one.