DeeDee-12

Party Girl (1995)
This movie rocked!Parker rocked!, 7 February 1999

This is a great movie for any Parker Posey fan. I saw it like some years ago and I still remember how great it was. It was great. It made you feel good. It makes librarians look great. Parker Posey was the best. I would see any movie with her in it. Im glad I saw Party Girl. I watched it thousands of times before I returned it, and it never got boring. I loved the club scences. Everyone needs to see this movie!

It doesn't deserve to be called a horror, 7 February 1999

I Know What You Did Last Summer is a poor excuse for a horror movie. It was very unoriginal. The setting was really boring and dull. The acting was pathetic. The script was bad plus its just another annoying slasher flick. What happened to good horror movies? The plot was really bad. Its not very scary seeing some chick have her hair cut off, or some guy with a hook slashing people to death. Its all too predictible. Plus it was confusing. I Still don't Know who they killed Last Summer. Or if the dude they killed is the killer. Someone help me. All I know is I am NOT spending my money on the sequel.

Nightwatch (1997)
One of the best!, 7 February 1999

Nightwatch was one of the best Thrillers I have ever seen. There are a whole lot of reasons why this is, but the main reason is, I had no idea what was going on. I didn't know what the movie was about until the end. I knew there was a mystery but I didn't know exactly what it was about. When that Red bell thing went off I was freaked out. I wasn't sure what to think. Was there actually a body walking around or was it someone playing a trick on him? This movie is a shocker. Who would have guessed who the killer was. I was suprised. I give this movie 10 out of 10. It was the best! I enjoyed every minute of it. It left me on the the edge of my seat until the end. There needs to be more movies like that.