Lynnie-3

Funniest Show in Television- Brilliant!!, 28 March 2004

Annyong (Hello)! I absolutely love this show and so will you! If you haven't seen it- give it a second week and you will be laughing at all the subtle things and be caught up on the storylines. I usually tape it and watch it a second time with friends so I can catch the things that I missed the first time around or just because I like to watch it again! Yes, that is Ron Howard narrating the show. In an early episode the did make an Opie reference and last week Henry Winkler did a trademark Fonzie move in front of a mirror when they were combing hair. Don't let FOX cancel another brilliant show! P.S. Annyong is the Korean boy that Lucille adopted because Buster would not eat his cottage cheese (it might be one of those had to be there to understand)! His name really is not Annyong- Annyong means Hello in Korean!

I love this show!, 3 August 2003

I love this show and hope that FOX gives it time to catch on- it is intelligent, funny, likable, and has many wonderful characters. Please Please Please give this great show a chance!I love this show! I love this show! I love this show! I love this show! I love this show! I love this show!

Horrible, 1 December 2001

Horrible...boring....predictable....waste of time! I was so bored and disinterested. I fast forwarded through it and finally gave up! It was a re-used plot ! Skip it if you can........ ........................................................................ .. ........................................................................... ............................

This is a horrible movie! An insult to Doctors!, 2 July 2000

This movie is sooo bad that I want to stop people in the video store from renting it and wasting $3 ! It was an insult to MD's and the real Patch Adams - it basically summed up his life with a big red fake nose. I felt as if they cut out huge sections of the movie because it jumped around from one bad thing to another with Robin Williams showing up with that stupid red nose.

There was NO character development and NO plot development. Horrible, terrible, STINKY!

It's like, FUNNY..., 17 December 1999

If you don't get this show, you may never. You can't channel surf and watch it because you will miss the story and then the humour. I love that Jennifer Grey is playing herself and having fun with it. The writers assume that the viewer has a brain. VERY funny- a notch above the OVERLY obvious / laugh track filled sitcoms.

AWFUL!!!!, 6 March 1999

I was so disappointed in the audiences that liked this boring melodramatic "comedy". The story went all over the place. The same hospital patients in the storyline after a year...did these people live in the hospital? Doesn't this guy ever study ...maybe he should have been shown studying or at least reading a book! This guy was portrayed as a total goof....I wouldn't let this guy around me with a stethoscope! I want my money back!!!!