Reviews

5 ReviewsOrdered By: Date
From Hell (2001)
Great horror movie just a little off on the facts.
21 October 2001
I would like to say that as a horror movie this should get five stars. The plot kept you glued to the screen for the whole movie. However, on an historical platform this movie twists the facts to better fit the film. I do not want to go into the facts because I do not want to give any of the movie away. I will say that in real life nobody ever knew who the real killer was and to this day they still have never figured out who he was. I just do not want younger people to come out thinking that this movie was historically accurate when it is clearly not. Sort of like what happened with the Boston Strangler movie with Tony Curtis.
Shadows (2000)
Just a great movie!
11 September 2001
I saw this movie last year at the Rhode Island International Film Festival and I was taken back with this great movie. This movie will appeal to anyone who is interested in the holocaust, World War II, or just in a tremendous movie which explores what man can do to overcome a horrific situation.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The Best!
5 May 2000
This is by far and away the best of all the Star War's. I have watched this movie at least 35 times and much like the Godfather I never...ever get bored with it! No matter how many times I watch it..it makes me feel great!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
This movie was good however it did not live up to its hype.
22 May 1999
I have just viewed Episode I and I just feel that it did not live up to all its hype. The movie was just to predictable for me. The characters were not as well developed as in the previous three movies. And the scenes were just too fast paced for my liking. If I were to rate this along side the previous three movies, I would have to say it only ranks above The Empire Strikes Back.
12 Angry Men (1957)
12 Angry Men is an all time big screen classic!
10 May 1999
12 Angry Men is an all time big screen classic! Henry Fonda's performance in this movie is one of the best acting jobs ever. He convinces me that the guy is innocent. This movie is a must see!