AdRock

Non-Stop Action - A definite must see!, 14 February 1999

This has to be one of my favourite movies of all time. With stars Anthony Zerbe, Carmine Caridi, and Oscar-winning (correct me if I am wrong) Deborah Ryan, and ALL the members of KISS, all putting on sure fire acting performances, this movie is a classic. With KISS' #1 70's hits backing the film, superior special effects, 70's style, you'll be watching this over and over again. When I first saw it, I knew I had to own this myself. This movie is a great party-go-er, guaranteed to be a hit even if you don't like KISS.

HEY! DID YOU KNOW?? - That sure is Peter Criss acting in the film, but it ain't his acting! He wouldn't show up!

So, enjoy the film, if you haven't seen it, you haven't lived. Possibly some of the best acting performances ever --!!!

I assure you that this made for TV movie would have one several oscars if it came out in theatres.

MADE= 1978 WITH= Chaim Witz, Stanley Eisen, Peter Crisscola, AND Paul Frehley! > KISS!!!

Includes typical KISS fan actions, a must-see!!

HEY! - DID YOU KNOW?? = The original Detroit Rock City, this movie is what DRC (out late April) is based around Phantom of the Park :)

Thanks for reading!!