Hawke-2

Airwolf (1984) (TV)
What can I say? Awesome, Totally Awesome!, 6 November 2002

This can be compared to Guns N' Roses back in the hair band days, when that album (Appetite for Destruction) came out, it kicked all the other hair bands butts! Why, because they brought raw and real life like music back into the mainstream, resembling 70's metal, but much more powerful and much much more fun! How is Airwolf compared to that? That's easy! The 80s were not only filled with cheezy hairbands, but it was also filled with very cheezy T.V. shows that starred vehicles as the stars of the shows. Knightrider, The Dukes of Hazard, Streethawk, The A-Team. When Airwolf came out in 1984, it might have starred a vehicle, but a very good one. The show was much more dramatic and realistic like feeling than the other shows at that time that starred a vehicle. Airwolf is also the only show from that era that should be made into a big budget Hollywood Production!

GUNS N' ROSES! GUNS N' ROSES! GUNS N' ROSES GUNS N' ROSES!, 25 September 2002

This historically marked the return of perhaps the greatest hard rock band of all time: Axl Rose and his new Guns N' Roses Band! Awesome, totally awesome! It may not be the same lineup, but who cares, Axl Rose is and always will be Guns N' Roses, if it weren't for him, there would have never been any Guns N' Roses!

Jan-Michael Vincent in top Wacked Out Form!, 9 April 1999

Jan-Michael Vincent should've been nominated an oscar as this pshyco pathic woman killer/beater. He did one hell of a job! Heather Thomas, she was just nice to look at. Vincent could've of had you fooled into thinking he was a Mr. Nice Guy Ladies' man. WRONG! Think again Ladies! Great movie, I just wished they had made it with a bigger budget, and the acting was better on the other characters behalf. Don't get me wrong, Jan-Michael Vincent did a kick butt job at his acting! He got all the cool "lines" too!

Rear Window (1998) (TV)
A TV Movie Masterpiece, "Superman" actor is amazing!, 23 November 1998

I saw the original movie two months ago in History of Film, but I fell asleep through it! It was stupid! This movie had me on the edge of my seat, and I recorded it commercial free! Christopher Reeve's return to acting was awesome, and he delivered one of his best performances ever! When I was a little kid, he was my favorite movie star, because he was the best Superman ever! Way to go Christopher, and I pray for you and others that you will someday walk again!

The Jerk (1979)
Hillarious!, 23 November 1998

I saw this film on TBS Sunday, November 22, 1998, and it is hysterically funny! Now I know where the films Dumber & Dumber and Kingpin actually originated from, it is like those two films, only blended together! I've always liked Bernadette Peters, she is both sexy and funny!

One Hell of a Film!, 9 November 1998

This is in no doubt the best war film ever made! Martin Sheen's performance was unbelievable! There were many problems in the making of this film, but it turned out to be a masterpiece behind the master mind of Francis Ford Coppola!

Raw Nerve (1991)
Great Suspense B-Movie Masterpiece!, 9 November 1998

Jan-Michael Vincent did it again, playing a superb cop, who was right the whole time! He knew that the so called "Loverboy" Guy was the killer the whole time, great movie!

Kidnapping the President for Profit, ha ha, that's hiliarious!, 7 October 1998

I really like this film, Michael Madsen, one hell of an actor who is so underated, it's sick, because this man has talent! Even though The Getaway (1994) is still his best movie, this is one Madsen flick any fan should see! Kidnapping the President and selling him to another country for billions of dollars is hilarious, and a good never before seen plot! Imagine some one doing that to Bill Clinton, now that would be the day!

Red Line (1995) (V)
This Movie Burns Rubber!, 23 September 1998

This movie is excellent for Race Car drivers and fans of Nascar, because this movie looks just like my video game, Top Gear Rally on the Nintendo 64 system. This movie has a great deal of good action, stunts, plot, exceptionally good acting, and stars from the past. Chad McQueen did an excellent job as an actor and a stunt car driver in this film, on how he set up two different organized crimes, and they killed each other while he ran off with a ton of smack. Jan-Michael Vincent did an excellent job too, even though his age is really starting to show in this film, but he did have a motorcycle accident the day before they started filming, at times in the film, you can actually see his hospital band believe it or not! Jan-Michael Vincent, dominated this film, just like all his others! Since now that his age is really kicking in, he makes a perfect bad guy or a psycho path (Hidden Obsession). I recommend this film to all Hollywood B-movie fans!

Hit List (1989)
Hard Hitting Jan-Michael Vincent Action!, 23 September 1998

A very good movie, Airwolf's Jan-Michael Vincent totally redeems himself, along with Alien's Lance Henrikson!