Sharbysy

I really like it, 7 October 2011

I decided to record this show because I liked Poppy Montgomery when she was in Without a Trace. I wasn't sure how the concept of this show would play out and if it would be interesting to watch, but I was not disappointed. The pilot had me hooked right away. It was filled with suspense and kept me interested through the whole episode.

I couldn't wait to see the 2nd episode. I really enjoyed the 2nd episode too and the twist that was added as far as character development.

This show has great potential and I hope it stays on the air and continues to be good. The chemistry between the two leads is very strong. I can't wait to see more.

Movies Like This Don't Come Along Very Often, 13 February 2004

I wasn't sure what to expect when I went to see this movie today. Although I hadn't seen the trailer, the plotline sounded interesting and I like Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler so I decided to give it a shot.

Was I ever pleasantly surprised. This movie was very refreshing with a plotline I hadn't seen done before. It was sweet and cute and funny and heartwarming and it had a good soundtrack. I enjoyed every minute of it which doesn't happen very often with the movies that are out these days. The animals were also very cute.

If you like romantic comedies and want to see something different, go see this movie. I plan to see it a few more times and also buy the dvd.

My New Favorite Show, 29 January 2004

This is my new favorite show. I can't even really explain why I like it, I just do. The show holds my interest throughout each episode. I hope this show continues for some time to come. I guess it's the element of supernatural and time-travel that holds my interest. Check it out.

An Enjoyable Watch!, 23 August 2003

This isn't one of the best movies I've seen but I really enjoyed it. I wasn't really sure what to expect and during about the first fifteen minutes, I found the movie a bit annoying, but it got much better and it was fun to watch. It was nice to see Jamie Lee Curtis again and it was really great to see Lindsay Lohan from The Parent Trap (a really GREAT movie) again and all grown up. Some of the antics that the characters got into were funny and Lindsay's romantic interest in the film (Tristan from Gilmore Girls) was really cute. He sure looks better than he did on Gilmore Girls. I also enjoyed the music and the band aspect of the film.

I Didn't Care For This Movie, 15 August 2003

I just arrived home from seeing Freddy vs. Jason and although it was watchable and didn't get boring for more than a few minutes, I wasn't really entertained and I definitely didn't get spooked. The only entertaining part was the one time I jumped. It was less gory than I expected and that was ok with me. I'd say this movie was more of an action movie than a thriller. It wasn't really spooky or scary and was more stupid than anything. If you want to see a good scary movie, watch What Lies Beneath instead.

Grease 2 (1982)
I Loved Both Grease 2 and the Original, 4 April 2003

The original Grease was one of my favorite movies of all time. I saw it about 10 times within the first couple of years after it was released. I missed Grease 2 when it was up at the theater and happened to see years later. Having heard some negative comments I didn't have my hopes too high, but I really LOVED it just as much as the original. I loved the chemistry between Michelle Pfeiffer and Maxwell Caulfield, I enjoyed the songs (especially Cool Rider) and I enjoyed watching the supporting cast. This is a fun movie. I'm so excited that it's going to be released on DVD. I'm going to be one of the first to buy it.

Rock Star (2001)
I liked it!, 9 March 2003

I didn't really know what to expect from this movie and I'm not particularly a metal fan - although I do like it once in a while. I thought the movie might somewhat entertaining, but I was pretty surprised that I actually ended up liking it alot. I'm not sure why. Maybe it was because I think guys with long hair are great to look at, and because Mark Walberg was pretty hot, Jennifer Anniston was entertaining to watch and the music was really good. I particularly liked the song, We All Die Young.

I liked this movie so much that I might even buy it on DVD.

I Really Liked This Movie, 15 January 2003

I was unsure of whether to go see this movie because of all the hype. I often don't like the highly hyped movies that "everyone" else likes... but I went to see it anyways and was pleasantly surprised. Nia was very sweet and cute as Toula. I thought she played the part very well and I'd definitely like to see her in more movies. John Corbett was very hot as Ian. I love his hair. It was wonderful to see Ian Gomez again. I've missed him since Felicity ended. I thought everyone did a great job performing in this film. I laughed a lot and found the film to be heartwarming and entertaining. I'd give this movie an 8 out of 10 stars.

Angel Eyes (2001)
This movie touched me deeply., 15 July 2001

I went to see this movie tonight hoping to see a halfway decent romance, but not expecting much, so I was very pleasantly surprised when I really, really enjoyed this movie.

I guess what I enjoyed most about it was that it had plenty of depth. I love movies that have depth and make me feel lots of emotion. I also like a good mystery and this movie had enough mystery in it to keep my interest.

I felt that the two main characters had a good amount of chemistry between them. I found myself wishing there could be a part two or that the movie had been longer because I wanted to see more of these two characters together.

I will definitely buy this movie when it comes out on dvd, so that I can watch it over and over again. I don't understand why this movie hasn't been a big hit. It was so different from other movies and that made it really refreshing to watch. I've never seen anything like it before. The movie also had some nice spiritual messages in it... messages which touched my heart.

If you like romances with mystery, depth, some painful emotion and a little bit of weirdness, go see this movie. It's definitely worth the time and money. I rated it a 9.

I thought it was funny, 2 April 2001

I went to the Lucy Museum in Jamestown NY yesterday and they aired an episode of Life With Lucy. The episode had John Ritter as a guest star. I thought it was very funny and I laughed a lot. I'm surprised this show didn't make it on TV.