Nitewoman

Abandon All Hope, 20 November 2009

Great tragic gut wrenching episode. Rest in peace Ellen and Jo. Mind you Ellen and Jo were 2 characters I really wanted to survive the battle. Iloved Jo from the start. The Havelle family gave their all. Yeah it was fitting that they went out like hunters, I bet they knew they would not survive this hunt. I'm in the group that wishes Jo had said yes to Dean, she always did love him, and being her last night on earth why not have the last thing you wanted...Dean. Dean's love and respect for Jo broke my heart. He did acknowledge that they were both great hunters. Dean's last two kisses to Jo - perfect. I like the idea of burning the photo as respect to the great hunters Ellen and Jo were. The last shot, Dean looking at the photo of Jo's face burn, got to me, I was a puddle on the floor. IMHO Dean did love Jo and realizes the terrible cost of life to him and Sam for being the hunters that John brought them up to be. Don't know how I'm going to wait until January....kiss a happy Xmas goodbye! PS Samantha and Alona gave awesome performances and it's the show's loss they won't be back.