Messenger of Wrath (2017) Poster

3 ReviewsOrdered By: Helpfulness
I enjoyed it!
dafullclip-6971015 November 2017
Fun movie, though a bit messy. Could've benefited from some major editing and reduced run-time. I enjoyed the cast and the mysterious killer was ultra-cool. Nice choreography during the final showdown as well. In all, I'd say it's an enjoyable movie considering it's almost non-existent budget.
9 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Bad
saramgia7 December 2017
Bad acting, direction, script, camera work, lighting, annoying background sound that I think is supposed to be background music. No makeup, special effects, visual effects. The only good point was the killer's motivation, around which a decent movie could have been written and made. With really bad movies of which I want to see the resolution, I fast forward a lot, which I recommend. Or skip it.
1 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Home invasion horror, indie style
Leofwine_draca7 November 2017
MESSENGER OF WRATH is a home invasion indie horror flick made on a minuscule budget. The heroine of the piece is a teenage girl whose home is ambushed by a gang of thugs one night. Endeavouring to escape, she discovers that the danger is not merely on the inside. For an amateur film, this is quite well put together, with a detailed storyline containing plenty of incident. It's not boring, just not very good, with paper-thin characters and poor performances.
1 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this