IMDb > "Family Guy" Passenger Fatty-Seven (2017) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Family Guy" Passenger Fatty-Seven (2017)

« Prev | 280 of 282 Episodes | Next »

Awesome episode of Family Guy

Author: Himchaotzse17
7 January 2017

Best show in a while. Another fantastic comeback for family guy. It's really trying it's best to be amazing again like the old days in which I never cared for nostalgia especially with cartoons. The satire is stronger than ever. So season 15 reminds me of seasons 1-14 of the many epic episodes of the griffins wackiest misadventures of making fun of society. In a few weeks will the official 18th anniversary of the show which is superb how family guy survived for so long. 12 years since the revival series and it got even better. Can't wait for seasons 16-20 of family Guy. So freaking sweet. The show still needs the strongest satire as soon as possible. I'm still a loyal fan to this day.

Best of the season

Author: MacFarlaneFan
10 January 2017

This is the best episode of the season so far. It's particularly fun to just see the guys be nice to Joe for once, especially when Peter called him funny. The jokes were pretty funny, but the plot is the highlight of this, no doubt. Sure, a plane being hijacked is probably generic and overused, but I still liked it a lot. This is the best of season 15... So far. I'm getting kind of sick of the "Cleveland is a black guy" jokes. He's more than that, didn't you guys learn anything from his spin-off? The best part was without a doubt Quagmire turning the place upside down only to find out no passengers put in their seat belts. In conclusion, this was amazing.