IMDb > "Goblin" (2016) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Goblin" More at IMDbPro »"Sseulsseulhago Chalranhashin: Dokkaebi" (original title)

Goblin as a joke

Author: snoozy_hehehe from Indonesia
27 December 2016

GOBLIN

At 1st episode it was mind blown, the cinematography is damn good as expected from TVN. My expectation becomes higher, The story is strong and interesting.. Ep2 is still good.. but after that??

I don't understand how come this show become a teenager love story and the goblin suddenly act out of his character, he was a cold blooded general who has killed so many people in the past then now he act silly in front of a teenager?

I will be glad if it had more fight scenes, more complicated story plot, more goblin enemies.. as shown from the first episode.. I feel cheated.. my heart is stabbed with goblin's sword!

so weird, might as well erase the whole 1st and 2nd episodes. It seems that he as a goblin who was a general is only a decoration to bait me for watching this show. Anyway, i have thrown all of my expectation for this show and only watch this for it's comedy and nice bromance with the grim reaper..

But it seems goblin silly character is not really a BIG ISSUE for me to continue. I tried to continue watching yesterday, episode 6, but i really cannot stand of eun tak character anymore, yes, she is a high school teenager, but since she does not have family and been abused by her aunt's family, i don't know why she acts childish like that.

She has been cooking and taking care of her aunt's family, she should be more independent & have more dignity, but in ep 6 she was like asking goblin for a big house etc for her, i was like errr..?

She always ask money from kim shin and it's kinda annoyed me lol, she seems blackmail kim shin to give her money and house so that she will pull out the sword for him.. I don't even remember that i asked money from stranger, i don't even ask money from my parents, i feel to ashamed to do that. oh well, i view it like that, so i decided to drop the show :P This show really teach young female teenager to ask money from sugar daddy.

This Kim Eun Sook writer never ceased to amazed me with her crap lol but she is smart in marketing her dramas coz her dramas always got so popular..

She is lucky to have a good editor and stellar cast to bring in the rating but her writing is weird for me.