IMDb > Help, I Shrunk My Teacher (2015) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Hilfe, ich hab meine Lehrerin geschrumpft

Help, I Shrunk My Teacher More at IMDbPro »Hilfe, ich hab meine Lehrerin geschrumpft (original title)

Size does matter

Author: kosmasp
22 September 2016

Especially when you are or get very small. What magic is in place here and why do teachers shrink like that? Well the message is clear enough, but I won't spoil it for you, so you'll have the fun watching it ... But back to this and back to school. It's a formula that you've probably and very likely have seen before.

So predictability is very high in this one. For a kids movie it's pretty nicely put together, even if you do consider all the clichés it does go through. The acting is OK, though nothing does stand out in particular. It's played for laughs and it doesn't really have to try too hard to achieve that, because of that well known formula. Nothing to get too excited about, but this has been done in far worse fashion too ...