All the alphas in the packs set aside their differences for some friendly competition. When an unexpected accident puts many of the pack's star alpha wolves out of commission, a new team is... See full summary »
Kate & Humphrey and their 3 wolf cubs (Stinky, Claudette and Runt) are happily preparing to celebrate their first winter together when their smallest cub, Runt, mysteriously disappears. ... See full summary »
The mail in the north used to be delivered by dogsled, but the success of airplane delivery leaves Balto and the other sled dogs feeling neglected. However, when a delivery plane crashes on... See full summary »
When the dinosaur families get trapped in a valley by an ice storm, one family of "spike tail" dinosaurs volunteers to leave since they consume more food than the others. Meanwhile, the ... See full summary »
Aria Noelle Curzon,
Littlefoot and his pals set off in search of a "stone of cold fire" that fell from the night sky. Since he's the only one who has seen it though, nobody really believes him. Petrie's uncle ... See full summary »
Grandpa tells Littlefoot about their mythical hero called the Lone Dinosaur. Sarah gets two little lively cousins to take care of. Later, the kids accidentally chip the lucky Saurus Rock, and need to fix it before the bad luck hits.
In this midquel to The Fox and the Hound (1981), Copper the hound dog, here still just a pup, joins a canine music band, and spends less and less time with his best friend Tod the fox. Is their friendship in danger?
All the alphas in the packs set aside their differences for some friendly competition. When an unexpected accident puts many of the pack's star alpha wolves out of commission, a new team is assembled that includes forest friends not in the pack. Can Coach Humphrey lead his ragtag group of "underdogs" to victory? Written by
This Movie will be released as a Walmart exclusive. See more »
When Humphrey stops Claudette from flirting with Fleet and tells her "You're too young to date!", his lip movements don't really match with the line. See more »
My first games, it was really important to me too.
Mom, what was the most important thing to you?
Hmmm. Well, winning is fun, but i think digging deep inside and showing what you're truly made of is what really counts.
See more »
I was not looking forward to another sequel to Alpha and Omega sequel. The first movie wasn't good, the second movie was nauseating and somehow they have another movie?
1. This movie doesn't tell us what happened after the second movie. Movie number 2 ends with the puppies at some gas station and movie number 3 begins with them in the valley like there wasn't a second movie.
2. The animation is bad. Even for a direct to DVD movie it's bad. You can see when the animals are running they're taking bug strives but with the distance they cover it looks like they're running on ice. Plus the background in one scene flickers from one sky to another for a few seconds. The clouds and the sky color changed too. How do you get away with that?
3. The new and old characters are annoying to watch and it just makes you want to turn off your TV as fast as possible. Plus why does the little pup Fleet sound like a twenty year old man? That's also another problem. the voice acting is either screeching to your ears or bizarre.
4. The advice is this movie is about being the best that you can be. Sorry writers but I'm not taking advice about being the best that you can be when you're not even trying to be the best that it can be. Try fixing yourself first and then give me that lesson.
5. This movie is called The Great Wolf Games but the 'games' are just a series of races. Which symbolize how lazy these filmmakers were. Why are there no other games to play?
This movie is just insufferable to sit through. Don't show this to your kids. If you want a good movie that features animals show Charlotte's Web, Lady and The Tramp or 101 Dalmatians.
14 of 15 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?