IMDb > "New Girl" Prince (2014) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

« Prev | 63 of 138 Episodes | Next »

Good night, sweet Prince

Author: Ann Burlingham (annb-4) from Perry, NY United States
20 February 2017

Things happen, and Jess and CeeCee get invited to a party at Prince's... and Nick says I love you. Of course the guys have to wangle their way into the party, with various schemes, meet beautiful people -and Prince helps Jess figure things out. Everyone wins, and then there's singing. Sweet and well done and uses the way many of us feel about the magic of Prince well.

Worst Episode of the Series

Author: taylorenokson
8 February 2014

I really enjoy New Girl, but this episode was terrible. It started with a great plot but once Prince was introduced, it sank. Definitely a jump the shark point in the series. It was just too unbelievable, even for a sitcom. This season has really been a letdown. This episode was the worst of the worst. Something happened this season that I think kills sitcoms all the time and it's always one of two events: a main couple gets together/married and or a baby is introduced. This is almost always a killer for me. The same thing is happening in this show. To be honest, what I think can save the show is a breakup between Nick and Jess. Then maybe give it a couple seasons and then have them get back together to end the show. Anyways, going back to the beginning, this episode sucked. The whole prince segment was painful and uncomfortable. It didn't even make sense to me. That's my rant.