IMDb > "Beauty and the Beast" Liar, Liar (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Beauty and the Beast" Liar, Liar (2013)

« Prev | 25 of 70 Episodes | Next »

A terrific action packed episode.

Author: Karen Barnes from Sydney, Australia
21 October 2013

Another great episode! This season just gets better and better. Vincent is trying to apologise to Cat but they play games with each other as each have their own agendas which end up being one and the same. Cat has lost faith and trust in Vincent and it will take a lot of effort from him to earn it back. The introduction of a new nasty beast, a great fight scene and a fire escape conversation between Cat and Vincent lead me to believe that old Vincent is struggling to emerge from the FBI/Muirfield brainwashing. Some great acting from all but especially Kristen and Jay. I am impatiently anticipating the next installment!

Beauty and the Beast: Liar Liar is disarmingly honest!

Author: KarinBW from Melbourne, Australia
1 November 2013

Catherine to Vincent: "That relationship you're remembering? We never lied to each other..." well that's not strictly true but I get it. Awesome end to an awesome episode. Jay Ryan playing Vincent is amazing as the super soldier with no memory, having to regain his memories and trust Catherine again. This show in S2 has become such an emotional roller-coaster. Frustrating, romantic, funny, poignant and suspenseful with lots of action for the boys. There were moments where I could happily have clouted Catherine over the head. I would not have closed the window when Vincent was just starting to remember her. Chemistry is amazing between all characters and it feels so real. You're right there in the room with them in their angst and that's impressive. It takes great acting to convey such raw emotions. No wooden acting here. This show takes you to highs and lows in the space of a breath and keeps you dangling, craving more. Each week gets better. It's not perfect but then TV rarely is. This is way above average and deserves a larger audience. Watch it and see. Give it a shot for several episodes. It gets under your skin and does not let go!