IMDb > "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Repairs (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Repairs (2013)

« Prev | 9 of 66 Episodes | Next »

Skye and May Character Developments!

Author: ShelbyTMItchell from Seymour Tennessee
3 December 2013

A young woman has been or may have been to blame as she works as a safety inspector. And has some kind of telekinetic powers that she has. As SHIELD has to arrest her. As Hannah, her name has killed or maybe had killed up to four people.

May plays the bad cop with her while Phil is the good cop. As Skye sees her as a lost cause. And tries to be all sweet and nice. Skye also has a problem with May. Whom really despite liking the actress Ming-Na a lot, really May is my least favorite character. But she went up a notch a bit of respect and like in this episode.

Something in May's past and why she did not like being called the Calvary. As May tells Skye to give the benefit of the doubt to May. Despite the fact Fitz and Simmons told the story and pranked Skye on May's past as also Ward telling Skye to lay off May a bit as well. Until Phil set her straight about May.

Hopefully May will be a little more human. Find nothing wrong with Skye as she is kind of a cutie. Don't know why people have had a problem with her in the past.

One of the worst Agents Of Shield episodes of them all

Author: Jack McNeill from Taupo, New Zealand
2 August 2014

May I just say, after watching this episode, I almost gave up on this show.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I didn't- the last seven episodes totally rocked, but this episode is terrible.

First of all, Agents of Shield is a great show, but it's not a horror/mystery/thriller. This episode tries to be one, and falls short of the mark. A guy that suddenly turns up randomly? We all know that there's no way they'll kill off one of the characters this early in the show after FZZT, so stop acting like they might die.

Secondly, the fact that this guy likes the girl he's haunting makes him seem like a totally ridiculous bumbling idiot. How could you not notice you're killing people? He can't be that distracted by love he can't even realize the damage he's creating.

Then there's the fact he's trapped between dimensions. Why did no one get trapped during Thor 2? Or the previous episode? That makes no sense.

I appreciated May's back-story of being the Cavalry, and Skye's New Testament view of the Bible, but everything else was terrible.

A day in Hell for a lowly Particle Accelerator Worker

Author: XweAponX from United States
1 December 2013

A woman "Hannah" - Played by _____?- a safety inspector for a particle accelerator, has been blamed for an accident that killed four people in a small Jesusy town. For a town full of Churchers, these people don't seem to grasp the concept of Forgiveness. And as one guy in a fast food store finds out, he should leave the woman alone, unless of course he wants to get pelted by cans of food and sundries that seem to be hitting him in the head by telekinesis.

As there is no full cast list for this episode yet, I can't say who this girl was, the one who was blamed. But when S H I E L D comes to find out what happened, the whole town is harassing the woman as if she were a one-woman Planned parenthood Clinic. In other words, acting like regular Jesusers. One of my old Pastors used to say it - Never be known as a people, for what you OPPOSE, only for the good you do, so this whole town gets an F-Minus in Christian Charity.

They get bombarded with police cars for their trouble and May has to use one of Fitz' knockout pellets.

The question is, has the woman gained some kind of Telekinetic Power from this accident? It originally seems like this is the case but the woman says not - she says it is a Demon sent to make trouble, because God is not protecting her anymore. And she blames herself for the accident.

Wrong on both counts, so - What IS causing circuits to be ripped out, Antenna to be busted on the S H I E L D Plane (which is getting better and better with the CGI)?

Fitz-Simmons, or at least the Simmons half, finds an answer to this - They had been using the Particle Accelerator to open Odin's broken Rainbow Bridge.

But the lowly woman never saw the first Thor movie and/or wasn't around New Mexico when some huge Destroyer wrecked the whole town, so she has to simplify the explanation for herself: She thinks God has abandoned her. But as much as she may think GOD no longer is protecting her - Someone, or some THING is.

At first it appears to be the wrong thing to do, for Coulson to have May talk this woman down. But in the end, it was the right decision.

And we get to hear how that "Cavalry" thing about May got started. But in this case, the story starts out big and ends small instead of the other way around.

Skye puts the religious aspect back into perspective, because for all of the blustering in The Old Testament Bible about the Wrath of God, these people forget the main tenet: The LOVE of God. And also why they call those testaments OLD and NEW, eh? And it was that exact aspect of God's Love - Not His Wrath, that solves this thing.

Loving this series, but this episode has problems!

Author: vanessacowart-1 from United States
26 November 2014

Maybe I missed something, but what was this guy's problem....literally? Was he a ghost trapped between life and death or trapped between dimensions? Here is why I am confused:

Agent May first of all tells him God can't forgive him, which is absolutely untrue especially since he did not intend to kill those people in the lab and the portal was not his fault; then she tells him he must let go of his old self and the girl and he will be able to move on. Again, that is typical ghost type stuff, trapped between life and death, not dimensionally trapped stuff. You can't just travel because you have an emotional breakthrough. But I really doubt the writers were trying to have a Jacob Marley type of situation on a sci if show.

So what dimension is that guy in? Was there a body for his family to bury? Should I just let this episode go?