IMDb > "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." The Hub (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." The Hub (2013)

« Prev | 7 of 27 Episodes | Next »

The Most Dangerous Sandwich in the World

Author: XweAponX from United States
22 November 2013

It's not really about Clearance - Clearance to know secrets. It's about trust.

After retrieving a secret message out of a S H I E L D agent's nose, the CGI Plane - Which is looking much better now - Is called back to the "Hub" - A place where all information is classified compartmentalized.

But Skye gets a little hung up outside of "Level 8" HQ. Ward and 1/2 of the Fitz-Twins (The Fitz part) get sent out on a classified op.

Too much rotten Danish fish sends Skye on a Hub-Hacking party with Jemma, and they find out that there is NO EXTRACTION plan for Ward and Fitz.

And Skye also comes across redacted docs regarding her past.

This is one mission where Ward's talents can't get them into Russia- But Fitz's can. But when they get in, nothing is as it seems. Ward saves Fitz from eating The Most Dangerous Sandwich in The World - Because Dogs would have found them by the smell of the pastrami!

The details of this Ep are not important, but what is, is that Coulson and May join Jemma and Skye in going Off-Grid to save Ward and Fitz

-Which is what S H I E L D wanted all along. So it was no Extremis threat, or Hydra laying out more underwear in secret Temples, it was just our RagTag pulling together.