In Gotham City, the Riddler has secret information on the top secret Task Force X that he threatens to make public, but before Amanda Waller can have him killed, he is captured by Batman. Now with Riddler imprisoned in Arkham Asylum, Amanda Waller reassembles the Suicide Squad of captured supervillains with the mission to infiltrate the forensic mental hospital to retrieve Riddler's information. Led by Deadshot, this black ops team makes their way into the facility, only to face complications from within and without the team with secret agendas and double crosses all around. Meanwhile, Batman has his own concerns with an urgent search for The Joker's deadly bomb that threatens Gotham City. Eventually, all these players converge on Arkham Asylum for a showdown that few are going to escape alive. Written by
Kenneth Chisholm (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Get ready to root for the bad guys.
Did You Know?
Joker recognizes Deadshot and says they worked together once. He refers to the incident where he hired eight assassins (including Deadshot) by placing a bounty on Batman's head in Batman: Arkham Origins
(2013). See more
The Joker has a dirty bomb? That gives me the chills.
Ice puns? Really?
The opening credits feature a vignette that introduces each member of the Suicide Squad:
- Killer Frost takes on a SWAT team at a bank robbery
- King Shark attacks a squad of police officers
- Black Spider breaks into a mobster's hideout and kills him
- KGBeast attacks a US military base
- Captain Boomerang defends himself in prison wielding a plate like a boomerang
- at a support center, Harley Quinn attacks a woman who takes away her cartoons
- Deadshot attempts to break out of a maximum security prison.
Followed by Batman: Arkham Knight