In Gotham City, the Riddler has secret information on the top secret Task Force X that he threatens to make public, but before Amanda Waller can have him killed, he is captured by Batman. Now with Riddler imprisoned in Arkham Asylum, Amanda Waller reassembles the Suicide Squad of captured supervillains with the mission to infiltrate the forensic mental hospital to retrieve Riddler's information. Led by Deadshot, this black ops team makes their way into the facility, only to face complications from within and without the team with secret agendas and double crosses all around. Meanwhile, Batman has his own concerns with an urgent search for The Joker's deadly bomb that threatens Gotham City. Eventually, all these players converge on Arkham Asylum for a showdown that few are going to escape alive. Written by
Kenneth Chisholm (email@example.com)
Get ready to root for the bad guys.
Did You Know?
During the fight in the Shock Treatment room, one of Batman's batarangs sticks in the floor in front of Captain Boomerang. This batarang is the same batarang that was included with the Collector's Edition of Batman: Arkham Asylum (2009) (VG)_. See more
When the helicopter falls from the skyscraper it falls outside the window where Batman has been fighting. However Batman was in a different skyscraper - distinctly shown a few minutes before so it should have fallen from the sky scraper opposite. See more
Don't call me "puddin'."
The opening credits feature a vignette that introduces each member of the Suicide Squad:
- Killer Frost takes on a SWAT team at a bank robbery
- King Shark attacks a squad of police officers
- Black Spider breaks into a mobster's hideout and kills him
- KGBeast attacks a US military base
- Captain Boomerang defends himself in prison wielding a plate like a boomerang
- at a support center, Harley Quinn attacks a woman who takes away her cartoons
- Deadshot attempts to break out of a maximum security prison.