IMDb > Bolivar, Man of Difficulties (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Bolivar, Man of Difficulties More at IMDbPro »Bolívar, el hombre de las dificultades (original title)

so boring!

Author: alirioaristigueta from madrid
28 November 2013

I have never reviewed a film before but i really think this one deserves it. Because spending more than 5 minutes watching it,is really something terrifyng. I love watching movies from another countries and cultures , also i love history and that is why i went to watch Bolivar. There were no people in the line, i should have suspected something, but i did not. I was practically alone in the room but that is OK when it is a good film. Finally, the movie started...i just have to say i fall sleep after 20 minutes, it was absolutely boring, and th actor that plays the main role is probably the worst actor ever....Uf, what a waste of time!!!

Disappointing

Author: jinnymoonband from madrid
13 September 2013

This movie was such a disappointment to me! I went to watch the movie because i am a great admirer of the life and achievement of Simon Bolivar, the Liberator. I had great expectations because i thought that with such an interesting personality they could make a really good movie. But the truth is that i did not appreciate the work they did here. Unfortunately the movie is boring, slow and really disappointing. Performances are not quite good and the main character is not a really good actor (although physically he nay resemble Bolivar) and overall the hole plot is weak and unsubstantial. So i can only say: Don't waste your time!

This is what happens when the government makes movies

Author: Gabriel Rincon
29 December 2016

Terrible movie, terrible actors. The casting was selected by their political beliefs. Actors, and technical were selected if they were member of the ruling party, that is the Chavismo (Venezuelan socialism, is a mix a of socialist, militarist and drug dealers) ). The real cost of the movie will never been know because of the corruption in the production. By the way the actor after this movie is member of the parliament represents the government. As a Venezuelan viewer I personally considered myself offended with this movie The movie is boring and slow. Main character is not a good actor he looks like the real Simon Bolivar minutes before his death.