IMDb > The Second Sight (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

The Second Sight More at IMDbPro »Chit sam phat 3D (original title)

Messy Conclusion

Author: Claudio Carvalho from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
23 July 2016

The defense lawyer Jate (Nawat Kulrattanarak) has the ability to see the karma of people and how they will die since he was a boy. He lives with his girlfriend Joom (Yayaying Rhatha Phongam) and is very efficient in his profession. After successfully defending a rapist scumbag, Jate receives a phone call from Joom while crossing a bridge telling that she wants to get married with him. However he foresees a dreadful accident and maneuvers his car to escape. Soon the father of the teenager Kaew (Virapond Jirawetsuntorakul), who was the responsible for the accident on the bridge, hires Jate to defend his daughter. From this moment on, Joom is haunted by spirits. Jate tries to help Joom and Kaew until he discovers a creepy secret.

"Chit sam phat 3D" is a film with the story of a man that can see dead people like in "Haunted" or "The Sixth Sense" that discovers a secret about his girlfriend and his client. The beginning is interesting but the conclusion is a complete mess after the twist and hard to understand. My vote is five.

Title (Brazil): "A Segunda Visão" ("the Second Vision")

A mixed bag!

Author: atinder from United Kingdom
15 March 2014

Jet is a man who has a paranormal ability since he was born. But it makes him a freak among his friends.

First 10 minutes of the movie were so funny, I could not stop laughing, I don't know if it was some of the effects, or the thing that meant to be scary but look so silly and bad at times it's was funny.

I don't think 3D effect helped at all in 2D, as the 3D scenes looked really bad in 2D.

The rest of the movie was very strange in odd way, it was not boring, it flowed really well.

I enjoyed the twist and turns in the movie, thought they were decent, ending was very odd.

The acting was decent from the whole, the ghost in this movie, was okay but didn't find them scary at all.

I have no idea what to rate this movie, effect were really bad in 2D but I kind had soft spot for the plot and enjoyed the twist in this movie.

As the movie made me laugh, well for all the wrong reason, I going to give it a

5 out of 10

Average movie

Author: Najmuddin .Mohd from Malaysia
17 November 2013

So far so good. It is a good movie. I "screamed"(laughed) all the way. The CGI is very "nice". Like the common Indonesian fairy tales movies. The movie is nice. You need to use your psychic understanding. The story line is complicated. It is about horror movie mainly, but it is also about comedy and more focused on love story. I can see the main character play his role nicely and he is able to express what he should express in this movie. When you watch this movie, your head will full of questions. It needs your mind to think. Some people will say that it is bored and not worth to watch. And some will say it is good and nice to watch. But for me, it would be better if the CGI is improved and if the ending if better. And warning, it is strictly for 18 years old and above. Thumbs up for this movie (: