IMDb > "How I Met Your Mother" Coming Back (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"How I Met Your Mother" Coming Back (2013)

« Prev | 186 of 208 Episodes | Next »

Coming Back (#9.2)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
9 August 2015

I like how we are going so slowly towards the wedding and they manage to add so many fun stories. This episode was also a very good one that I enjoyed.

I really hope in the next episode we get to see Marshall and Daphne traveling together in the car. This episode had already great scenes of the two of them when trying to get a car. And I am glad she ended up picking him up because I was sure she won't.

Lily was fun too, especially in my favorite scene with her where she tells that Barney's brother gets divorced. Another wonderful scene that followed it was Barney and Robin at the room of Barney's brother.

I must say I didn't care too much about Ted and the mother. I mean I never expected I will really like her, she seems so boring, prude and old school.

First Glimpse Of Ted And The Mother Together

Author: slightlymad22 from United Kingdom
25 March 2015

The second episode of the final season is a bit of a mixed bag.

Plot In A Paragraph: It is Friday 12.00 pm. Fifty four hours before the wedding. Robin tries to stop Barney's brother James from revealing a secret, in case it freaks Barney out, due to a two hundred year old family curse. Lily orders a special package at the hotel and Marshall asks the universe for help.

The running joke with Lilys package was good fun, and I'm enjoying Robert Belushi's role as Linus.

Barney conversation with Robin in James's hotel room was lovely, and it's clear Robin does not have faith their marriage will work.

But the best part of the episode was a touching scene with Ted sat alone doing the crossword. And future Ted and the kids mother (Cristin Milioti) sat at the same table (one year later) our first glimpse of them together shows they have very good chemistry together

Cristin Milioti didn't have as much to do as one would hope this episode, but she is still lovely in her smaller role.