IMDb > Signed Sealed Delivered (2013) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Signed Sealed Delivered (TV) More at IMDbPro »Signed, Sealed, Delivered. (original title)

Very Entertaining Warm-Hearted Movie

Author: Nancy3770
16 October 2013

Both my husband and I enjoyed this movie very much. We didn't know until after we watched it that it was the pilot for a series. We are looking forward to seeing more entertaining stories with this wonderful cast. I don't know if the US Post Office actually has a Dead Letter Office, but the portrayal of this concept was charming.

It is so refreshing in this day and age to have something interesting to watch that doesn't revolve around violence and crime. It had great writing with enough little twists and turns to keep things interesting. We have seen Eric Mabius in other Hallmark movies. He does such a great job. All of the actors were perfectly cast. We highly recommend this movie.

Series Pilot

Author: boblipton from New York City
14 October 2013

TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL meets THE NOTEBOOK in this engaging Hallmark TV movie about how the employees of the Dead Letter Office of the Postal Service reunite lovers and solve a murder.

Although Daphne Zuniga is top-billed in this movie, she has a small supporting role. The actual leads are Eric Mabius as the tight-buttoned head of a local Dead Letter Office and Kristin Booth as the computer specialist misassigned to his staff. There is a bit of friction between them as Mabius plays his role like Clifton Webb.

The situations are engaging and the actors play their roles with a lot of charm. As this has been heralded as the pilot for a proposed Hallmark TV series, it looks as if it will take some time for the writers and actors to settle into the characters and situations, but the premise is certainly engaging enough to warrant to effort.

I like the story line, but cast needs to gel...

Author: ileneh from Boston, MA
2 November 2013

This movie script is sort of a rip-off of "Dear God," a 1996 movie starring Greg Kinnear. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116059/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_44) I happen to love that movie, so I'm not upset that someone chose to update the story and add a new twist.

I also like Eric Mabius, but found his performance in Signed, Sealed, and Delivered a bit wooden and forced. He overacted the role of being a sort of OCD-ish boss. The cast didn't seem to gel as quickly, as the cast in Dear God did. I hope Hallmark gives this cast an opportunity to find its "ensemble" quality.

I look forward to Hallmark making this into a series, because I think it would be very entertaining. I love non-violent programming and this dead letter story line offers a lot of opportunity to produce some creative stories for the whole family.

I hope Hallmark expands Kristen Booth's Shane character to add that subtle humor as Tim Conway did in Dear God.

A gem of a movie

Author: blomie2000 from Norway
14 October 2013

A dedicated team of lost-mail detectives enters an unpredictable world where letters and packages from the past save lives, solve crimes, reunite old loves, and change futures by arriving late, but always miraculously on time. The team is led by the charming and idiosyncratic Oliver (Eric Mabius), who still considers the stamped and mailed letter to be the gold standard of human communication. Together with his team of lost letter experts, free-spirited Rita (Crystal Lowe), oddly-intuitive Norman (Geoff Gustafson) and newcomer no-nonsense Shane (Kristin Booth) they embark on a risky and unorthodox way, beginning with a chance to clear the name of a wrongfully accused man and reconnect him with the love of his life.

I love Hallmark movies, but even I know that they are a bit too cheesy for most people. Every once in a while however, they produce a little gem. This movie is just that. It's sweet and quirky and has a happy ending, but there's also a decent script, a lovely love story and good acting.

Stamp of Approval for Sign, Sealed and Delivered-***1/2

Author: edwagreen from United States
18 March 2014

This Hallmark film stated that the show will form the basis of a regular television series. What a gem of a plot they've concocted.

A woman accidentally in placed in the wrong division of the Postal Authority and immediately applies for a transfer to rectify the situation. While she waiting for the transfer to come through, she meets up with 3 quirky people working in the division she has been assigned to- The Dead Letter File.

They fall upon a letter which leads to heartache, sadness, and great detective work. They can even stumble on evidence that can exonerate someone of murder.

It's wonderful how relations are informed and personal stories revolve about these characters.