"24: Live Another Day: 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. (#1.2)"

"24: Live Another Day" 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. (2014)

« Prev | 2 of 12 Episodes | Next »

Mantains The Level And Delivers Mostly Wonderful Entertaining

Author: jigsaw-91 from Spain
5 May 2014

Second Episode introduces the changes to the old formula (although there is little difference, and no jump forwards yet) and succeeds. It continues to be intense and rushed. If there's weakness in the plot is very well covered. The new characters are introduced deeper and the plot moves forward with class and in spectacular fashion.

Jack is now doing what he does best. He is on a race to stop attacks against President Heller... and then some? The twists won't be so shocking as in the golden days of the show but it's spectacular, it's true to its plot and doesn't have intention to boast an awful subplot or any ludicrous thing. The best thing of this new series (after its transition to the present days and introducing technology and drones as an unthinkable menace) is that are just 12 episodes. So the main plot is always present and always in movement and urgency. There is no transitions. Although there's dialogs and characters development. But in this second episode (very much like the first) is a great amount of action. The suspense never stops.

The actions and the limits that Jack Bauer is crossing to its goal are being very exciting and fairly fresh to the character.

Live Another Day has hooked me. And it will hook everyone who want to enjoy the bumpy ride. I hope that the level will be the same to the rest of episodes and I hope that this will reach an unforgettable and worthy climax to the series. The plot is promising and the execution delivers!

Derrick Gets Killed

Author: Desertman84 from United States
22 July 2014

After the first episode of 24:Live Another Day,we get to realize how 24 fans truly felt extremely satisfied after we see Jack Bauer is back in action from preventing a global terrorist attacks while running from the CIA at the same time.

In the second hour,we see Chloe is part of Open Cell,a hacker group that is dedicated to exposing government secrets.This is led by Adrian Cross and Jack works with them.They are tracking Derrick Yates,a hacker gone rogue.Meanwhile,President Heller has shown signs of dementia.This worries people like the members of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. With the help of Open Cell, Chloe and Jack were able to track Derrick at an apartment.In it,how Jack get to witness Derrick getting killed by his girlfriend.

This is a fast moving episode.It keep our interest high.It has a solid script and it is very entertaining.Although there are implausibilities involved (maybe only in my mind) like the ability of hackers to get into the U.S. Military system,I still believe that one should not put it against 24:Live Another Day for it is always possible especially when irresponsible people are assigned to do important jobs.Besides,9/11 did happen back in 2001 due to that reason.I am looking forward to the third hour of the show.