« Prev | 319 of 346 Episodes | Next »

Remarkable episode

Author: vocare_pegasus_88
23 May 2013

I have watched every episode yet in SVU and this stands out as in the top 5. Pablo shreiber (the wire) plays the villain and plays it so well it is beyond belief the best way to describe his performance is by comparing him to Mads Mikkelsen as hannibal lector.

The only disappointing thing is that,being the season finale, it ends of a cliffhanger leaving me,and i'm sure many others, almost punching their screens at the thought of having to wait until October for the triumphant return.

I simply can't praise this episode enough it is very near crime television perfection.

Cunning psychopath

Author: bkoganbing from Buffalo, New York
2 February 2014

It's the weekend and the whole staff is off and Kelli Giddish is holding down the fort. A complaint comes in about a man flashing two young girls in Central Park and an alert citizen Judith Ivey actually takes pictures of him doing it. When Pablo Schreiber the perpetrator and Ivey and the two women are brought in, something sets off Giddish's radar.

Schreiber has burned the tips of his fingers off, no prints can be had,no identity can really be verified. So we have a dilemma there, but he's arrested anyway, but released on his own recognizance pending the trial.

The activities of Schreiber and the squad take up this and two more episodes of SVU. After you've all the episodes you will probably come to the conclusion that you've not seen a more cunning psychopath as a criminal on the big screen and small for some time.

I will only add that it's not Giddish that arouses his particular attention but rather Mariska Hargitay. She's on one frightening odyssey for the three shows.