IMDb > "Chicago Fire" A Hell of a Ride (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Chicago Fire" A Hell of a Ride (2013)

« Prev | 24 of 116 Episodes | Next »

Summary of season 1

Author: ihatechoosingusernames05 from United States
22 February 2015

I just started Chicago fire. I will keep watching.. Let me start by saying I like it OK. It's a little cheesy and predictable, but it makes up for it with its action I suppose. Can I get more Severide please? I enjoyed the clash between Casey and the dirty cop. While I suppose it's sad his girl got killed I didn't like her she was like this big Amazon woman! Of course Casey and Dawson will end up together! How convenient her relationship ends right when his chick gets killed it's like get it going already quit dragging it on!! OMG the Mills is such a baby! "My mommy slept with another man ions ago when my parents separated blah blah" dude grow a pair and lay off the eyeliner! Who even frets over crap like that at this point?! He is grown up, so grow up! Shay and this baby! Is she for real?!! SMH! She works all of the time! Why would she make conscious decision to bring a child in to her chaotic life?!! Her quite unstable chaotic life!! Please!! I watch other shows and in doing so I caught wind of what's currently going on in CF.. So IK shay dies this year.. WOW! N Ik that Casey and Dawson end up together which I knew would happen from episode 1, I am just worried that they have then breaking up and getting back together multiple annoying times like TV shows do! What is interesting is that I saw on a commercial that Dawson is a firefighter now.. I am interested to see how that came about!! Well on to season 2.. Yes more Severide please!